18. jihyo <3 suga

Author's pov

Jihyo, jeongyeon, rosè and jisoo reached at the university early. So they were waiting for the boys to arrive.

Lisa went to her house last night because she didn't wanted to lose her control and ruin their first date.

"Soo... jihyo you like suga right?" Rosè asked her.

Jihyo blushed by this sudden question. Heat raised to her cheeks.

Every one headed to thier class once the boys came. But with different feeling. Jisoo and lisa were still shy around each other. Joonie wanted to take jeongyeon on a date. Kook was the only one behaving normal. There was a tension between jihyo and suga.

Now that jihyo agreed to the question of rosè... she was worried that the girls would do something that would embarras her.

~

"Jihyo we had arranged a blind date for you" jeongyeon said.

Rosè, jisoo and jihyo were shocked by this sudden statement but soon rosè and jisoo understand and played along.

Jihyo was still in shock... she told the girls that she liked suga but they arranged a blind date for her.

The boys eyes widen by this statement.

Suga had different types of expression which made it hard for jeongyeon, rosè and jisoo to understand. But they were sure suga liked her.

"Let's go to shopping this weekend!" Jisoo said to lisa.

"Why does jihyo have the urgency to go on a blind date!" He said frustrated.

"What do you mean why?" Jisoo questioned. "Jisoo you know everything okay!" Suga replied.

"And why? Everyone is dating from our group even she should!" joonie said.

Suga was at lost of words. He didn't believe what joonie said.

"It's not as if you will date her. So we are letting her have a boyfriend and enjoy her life!" Jeongyeon continued,

"I will date her and be her boyfriend!" Suga practically yelled on top of his lungs.

No one knew that suga would be aggressive in this matter. Everyone on the canteen looked at him and the drama.

Soon jisoo was going to say something when suga pulled jihyo and pecked her lips.

Everyone stood shocked. Who expected for this little cat who shy whenever he met jihyo would kiss her infront of Everyone?

Even lisa or joonie couldn't do that.

"Calm down boii we know you love her!" Jisoo said smiling.

"Then why did you send her on a blind date?" Suga asked.

"May be you could kiss her in public?" Jeongyeon said. We all laughed.

Kook was the one who enjoying all the scenes. He was happy to see the boys laughing and smiling more than usual. He left after sometime.

Will I ever even get a girl? He thought and left.

"Suga you have to learn a lot come to my house... we'll have a boys night!" Joonie said.

The boys nodded.

"Jihyo you too come at my house... I girls night!" Jisoo said in a sassy tone.

___

Lol. I opened a new insta acc @jiahkim999 or sneha~ you'll get it.

Here's just a short chapter for ya'll. And I think the story is going to be of 50-55 chapters.... if possible I'll add more characters