Secrets Discovered...

Start from the beginning

He groaned until he noticed the looks the others were giving him and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Kai: Uh, I said that out loud, didn't I?

Lloyd: I love it!

Misako: I wish Wu could have seen this.

Lloyd: Oh, he will. We'll get him back sooner or later. 

He reassured his mom as he walked closer to the Destiny's Shadow. 

Misako: Hmm, it's the "later" I worry about.

Jay: Huh? Uh...what does that mean?

Misako: I can't. He made me promise not to tell you.

Lloyd: Mom, we're a team. We don't keep secrets from each other. 

Misako: When Wu fought Acronix alone at the temple, he was struck with a punch powered by the Time Blade. The hit unleashed the forward energy of time onto him, and the effect is…

Zane: Master Wu is rapidly aging. Of course. That explains his recent fatigue and the rambling. 

Jay: *gasps* And the super-long old-guy beard.

Misako: I don't even know if the effect can be reversed.

Lloyd: Then we better get moving. 

He said before jumping on the Destiny's Shadow with Zane. He started pushing buttons, not sure what they were and trying to get the engine started. 

Zane: *awkwardly smiling* Any time now.

Lloyd: It's a lot of buttons. 

He said as he pressed a button which turned the radio on, as he pressed a button, causing the horn to activate and finally he was able to find the button to start the engine. They flew away as music was playing loudly. 

Lloyd: Whoa! Ugh! I have no idea what any of these buttons do. And it doesn't come with a user's manual.

He complained after they reached Ninjago City. 

Zane: On it. PIXAL, please do a vehicular spec analysis. Oh, right, she's still offline. I'll do it myself. 

He plugged in a cord onto his head before he started listing what the ship has. 

Zane: The Destiny's Shadow has four offensive weapons, seven defensive systems, five transformative reconfigurations, and one mini-fridge. Beverage?

He asked Lloyd, smiling and he gestured to the mini fridge. 

Lloyd: Uh, maybe later.

He replied awkwardly as they arrived at the museum. Lloyd, Zane, Cole, Jay and Alex were busy looking for any clues in the darkened museum, as they searched underneath and top of everything. 

Lloyd: Nothing. 

Zane: Negative. 

Jay: Argh. This is a waste of time. There's nothing here but old junk. 

He pushed a big vase and Zane quickly caught it before it crashed. But the Lightning ninja continued throwing and dropping things. 

Lloyd: Jay! You wanna take it easy? I know that's Krux's stuff, but some of it is priceless.

Jay: Bill me. That guy went after my parents. If he was here I'd be breaking more than his pottery. 

He threw a large bowl and before it could hit the ground, Zane dived and caught it. 

Lloyd: Looks like you're fully functional again.

Zane: Except for my inability to interface with PIXAL yes. It is highly frustrating.