Trouble In Trouble

If there was one thing (besides Forensic Science) that Trouble was good at, it was getting in trouble. Getting out of trouble was a different story.

When it came to science and maths, she was a genius. When it came to people and trouble, she couldn't talk her way out of a paper bag.

Which was why she was finding that her investigation was going exactly like the reporter's in the episode of Doctor Who from Series Four: Partners In Crime.

It was funny how real life was playing out just like in that episode.

It was also why she was tied up in Foster's Office. There was no Doctor here to save her and many others if this going to play out like the episode.

"Now Lexi, I am surprised you didn't ask about my name. I chose it well" 

Trouble rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah," she thought sarcastically, "It's going exactly like the episode."

Then before she could even think of a reply, her mouth was already moving.

"I don't need to. I already know who and what you are, Matron" Trouble said and then realized that probably wasn't the best thing to say.

"Oh?" Foster asked glaring at the 31 year old.

Trouble had to think fast.

"Er, someone slipped me a tid bit about you Miss. Foster" Trouble said cringing.

Trouble cursed herself for being a genius and for being an anti-socialist. She hated people and other people felt the same about her.

Meanwhile......

The Doctor watched the blonde question Trouble.

How was he going to stop the Matron and save Trouble. He just needed to get inside.

"Think Doctor, think" the Doctor said to himself.

Then it came to him. 

He had another sonic screwdriver. He had the one from his 8th self. 

So using the old sonic on the locked door and went inside.

Again using the sonic, he undid the ropes that tied Trouble to the chair.

"Thanks-" Trouble started but the Doctor interrupted her.

"How are you here Matron? You're dead" The Doctor said as Trouble made for the door, knowing where to go next.

Miss. Foster gave him a confused look.

"Who are you?"

The Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"I'm the Doctor"

"That's not possible. You aren't real. Your made up" Miss. Foster said.

"Yeah, seem to be getting that a lot today. No I'm very real and I'm here to stop you" the Doctor said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Get him and Miss. Finn"

"Doctor Run!"

He heard Trouble cry out in his head.

"Yeah I really need to talk to Trouble about how-"

"Later Doctor when we are done saving the world ok?"

He blocked her telepathy.

It was amazingly the same building as was the one in Chiskwich and the Doctor caught up with Trouble.

"You know how to stop this thing?" Trouble asked.

The Doctor nodded.

They saved world in less than five minutes.

This time however the Doctor managed to save the Matron.

There was a VWORP  and the Tardis materialized behind them.

The Matron and the Doctor entered the Tardis but Trouble didn't follow.

The 31 year old was stunned.

HE was REAL, how though?

Trouble was so deep in her thoughts she didn't hear the Doctor return.