INTERMISSION- Right Universe Where They Are Real

The Doctor sometimes and mostly accidentally will cross into his own time stream.

But this time it was different. Instead of crossing into a past or future time stream of his own, he accidentally crossed into someone else's.

"Doctor?"

The Doctor jumped. He had just dropped off 3 of his family members to visit friends and family. Jack needed to check in with Torchwood. With the rest of his team dead, Jack had needed to call in Martha and Mickey Smith.

His Family. The Doctor thought.

"TIME BOY!"

Right he wasn't alone at the moment.

The Doctor hated when this happened. He was prepared to come face to face with himself once more.

He turned around and was surprised to see a girl who stood at 5 foot and 4 inches tall. She was dressed in all black.

Her t-shirt was fitted with one of his sayings (The Doctor smiled at that) suspenders with a say that said "Trust Me I'm The Doctor" that held up her black cargo shorts. He couldn't tell if she was wearing socks or not with high top Black Converse. Her hair was black (His was brown) and cut short (Just like his minus side burns) and wild.

She looked to be a girl version of himself.

"Doctor, your not suppose to be here" The Girl said.

"WHAT!?"

"You don't remember me do you?"

"Have we met?"

"Eh?" the Girl said with a one shoulder shrug.

There was silence.

"You are in my time stream Doctor" The Girl said just as Time became unstable.

"What?"

"Doctor we are meeting out of time and in the wrong universe!"

He could see the girl getting angry.

"Move Doctor!"

He watched as she fiddled around with the TARDIS controls.

"Careful" he said as sparks rained down on him.

She glared at him.

The glare was strangely familiar. It was like when his mum would be upset with him.

"Help Me You Dunce!"

"Er, right"

Time was becoming a bit too bumpy.

With in seconds Time was stable. The Girl sighed.

"Time has given us a few minutes to talk" she said.

"Who are you?" The Doctor asked.

"Spoilers" She replied with a smirk. It was a familiar smirk that he had seen before but couldn't recall where.

"How old are you?"

"17" she replied.

"The sonic says your human. But most humans have trouble flying the TARDIS" he said.

"Maybe, I'm special and the TARDIS loves me"

He took in her clothes again.

"Where did you get your clothes?"

"Like I told you, you are in my time stream and we are meeting out of time in the wrong universe!"

"Wrong Universe, whats-"

He was cut off.

"Time is out Doctor. Please Find ME again"

Her time stream spat him out.

"What in the Gods name just happened?" He thought as the phone Martha had given him rang.

Caller ID: Donna Noble

"Hi Donna. Ok be there in 5" the Doctor said when he had answered the phone.