Avneet got attentive while Siddharth just dragged her away from crowd

Avneet got attentive while Siddharth just dragged her away from crowd. Siddharth looked back once before speaking.

"Avneet, think once again. I can't back off after everything is done. I swear, just deny once I will end all this mess. I-I promise!" Burst Siddharth into tears holding Avneet's hands tightly. Avneet glanced at their intertwined hands. She looked up at him to see tears in his eyes which bought tears in her eyes too. She gently cupped his face.

"You have to do it, for us, for our love. I promise, everything will be perfect after this." Assured Avneet in a soft voice.

"But I can't ruin Jannat's life. Please try to understand!" He whispered.

"You aren't ruinning her life but making her life a better one. Trust me!" Avneet consoled kissing their intertwined hands. He was just staring her. Just then they heard Abhishek's call.

"Ashu! Ashu, where are you?" They heard a yell. Avneet looked at Siddharth.

"Go! I'm coming." Said Avneet smiling. Siddharth just went without saying anything. As soon as Siddharth left, Avneet placed her hand on her mouth stopping her sobs. She somehow after a couple of minutes composed herself and paced till hall to see Priest speaking.

"Siddharth Nigam, son of Shankar Nigam do you accept Jannat Sharma, daughter of Manesh Sharma to be your wife?" This made Siddharth more nervous. He was so confident and excited at his and Avneet's time but now his situation was opposite. Abhishek who was sitting beside him placed his hand above Siddharth's hand inorder to support him. Siddharth looked at Abhishek who looked down.

"Siddharth, I won't ask you to say a Yes but say what your heart says." Whispered Abhishek which made him remember Avneet's words. The priest again repeated the same sentence.

"I do!" He finished in one word. Avneet closed her eyes as tears roll down her eyes while Atika was the happiest one. This process was repeated 2 more times and now the marriage from Siddharth's side was done. The priest along with Mr. Sharma and guests went in Jannat's room. Abhishek, Avneet and Vaishnavi were still there. Vaishnavi sat beside Siddharth who was like a statue.

"Ashu, you would have rejected it yaar

"Ashu, you would have rejected it yaar. I was signing you but you didn't even look at me. I never thought aunty will be such cheap woman." Ranged Vaishnavi on Siddharth in anger. Siddharth just chuckled looking at Vaishnavi.

"Di, I also never thought that my love will ask me to marry another woman in her presence." Declared Siddharth making Avneet feel more guilty but now it was of no use. Vaishnavi placed her hand on his shoulder while he just stood up leaving for his room. Abhinavi and Avneet was looking at him as he disappeared climbing the stairs. Vaishnavi looked at Avneet.

"For a woman, most important thing is pride, respect and if no matter how the circumstances are your husband respects and cares for you. Loosing him or forcing him is the biggest mistake. You will regret Avneet. You didn't supported him instead you wanted something which was against his wish." Said Vaishnavi in a stern voice while Abhishek who looking down, disappointed.

"Di, please don't say that. I was helpless. If I wouldn't have said him, aunty would have threw me out of the home." Sobbed Avneet which made Vaishnavi stand in anger.

"Stupid girl, for suppose if she even threw you, you would atleast have your husband by your side, he would have done anything for you at that time also." Ranged Vaishnavi.

"But I never wanted him to leave his aunty, uncle for me." Whispered Avneet which made Vaishnavi more disappointed. Abhishek closed his eyes.

"Atleast, he would have you as his love, life, he wouldn't have been alone. I wished you have thought about him once. Well, Congratulations now. He loved you madly but unfortunately, you have lost him." Scoffed Vaishnavi gazing him inhaling deeply leaving the hall.

"Bhai!" Spoke Avneet but Abhishek stood up and left from there. Avneet collaped to the floor crying badly, keeping her hand on her lips. Her mind wasn't replying her right now. As if it froze. Was it end of their love story? Has she really lost him? The only thoughts gathering her mind.

 Was it end of their love story? Has she really lost him? The only thoughts gathering her mind

How was this chapter?

I cried writing it. 🥺😭

Words= 1236