Chapter 28

*************After some days, Jannat was in the college sitting with Faisu discussing a topic while someone was having an eye on her which she felt but couldn't understood anything and hence ignored it

*************
After some days, Jannat was in the college sitting with Faisu discussing a topic while someone was having an eye on her which she felt but couldn't understood anything and hence ignored it.

Siddharth was fine now and his stitches were also removed and he was back to life. He was standing in front of his mirror struggling to wear the coat. Avneet who came out of the washroom saw him struggling. She went to him smiling and made him wear the coat.

"Thanks!" He thank her but she held his arm and made him face her.

"Don't ever say me that again. We are husband wife and there is no thank you or sorry in this relationship." Explain Avneet fixing his collar in a romantic mode when Siddharth dragged her arms pulling her toward him. She immediately made an innocent face as if nothing happened.

" but you made my life more beautiful. Atleast, I can thank you for that." He whispered in her ear making her blush. He kissed her pinky cheek and left the room bidding her bye. She also bid him a bye and he left for the office. After sometimes, Avneet left for the kitchen and that's when Atika also came there seeing her. Avneet was mixing salt and pepper in the egg as she was making Chinese today. Atika noticed her ignorance. She held arms forcefully and made her look at her.

"Don't ever think that I have accepted you after Siddharth's incident. You will never be considered as second daughter in law of this house. Keep that in your mind." Atika was taunting her in front of the maid. Maid was looking at them only. Avneet just smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling like this?" asked Atika confusingly.

"Do you still think I would need your acceptance? Uncle has accepted me his own daughter like Jannat. Abhi Bhai and Di also treats me like their own blood and Siddharth, he was already mine for a long time. One day you will also be forced to accept me and I am waiting for the day because I have realised that I really cannot win your heart as you don't have mercy and love in your heart." Challenged Avneet making Atika furious.

"Never, that day will never come in my life." Assured Atika. Avneet was looking at her with pity eyes.

"Let's see then." Avneet said disappointed looking at her and leaving the kitchen immediately. The maid was still looking at them but Atika caught her and she got scolded. Now obviously she had to burst on anyone then why not maid.

****************

In office, everyone was in the meeting room and meeting was happening. Everyone were concentrated on the presentation made by Siddharth. They were sitting and were listening to him carefully. Abhishek was happy to see his brother's come back with the new energy and hope. As he finished his presentation everyone clapped for him including Abhishek. He smiled and thanked everyone leaving the room as meeting was over.

Abhishek and Siddharth entered Abhishek's room and settled themselves. Siddharth open the file.

"Dada, if this deal gets final we will get maximum shares of it and yeah construction should be from our side but not from them. Here!" Guided Siddharth going through the file and then turning the file in front of Abhishek. Abhishek went through everything confirming and then signed the deal. He handed the file back to Siddharth closing it.

 He handed the file back to Siddharth closing it

How was the chapter?

Birthday tomorrow 🌹

Words=585