"Shirts?"

"You know me so well. You finish all my sentences."

"You should have shirts in your closet."

"Yeah. You know what there should be? No more surprises. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight. Show off this Harry Win-stone. Right? And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you."

"Yes."

"I will." He kissed her.

Doctor Strange and Madison came through a portal. "Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange and this is my wife Madison. We need you to come with us, and we need to get your son Ben. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

Tony and Pepper were shocked.

"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?" Tony asked.

"We need your help," Doctor Strange told him. "Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"And who's "we"?"

Bruce emerged from behind Doctor Strange and greeted, "Hey, Tony."

A surprised expression crossed Tony's face. "Bruce."

"Pepper."

"Hi," Pepper replied.

"You okay?" Tony asked.

Bruce gave Tony a desperate hug, not answering.

SANCTUM SANCTORUM

Using the magic to show the universe and five out of six Infinity Stones, Wong said, "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

Each Stone lit up as Doctor Strange named them. "Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." He opened the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone emitting emerald light.

Tony, incredibly assertive, said, "Tell me his name again."

"Thanos," Bruce replied. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him."

Tony spoke to himself. "This is it... What's our timeline?"

"No telling. He has the Power and the Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six Stones, Tony..."

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of," Madison finished.

Tony leaned against a cauldron, stretching like he was about to go for a run as he asked, "Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?"

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Doctor Strange asked.

"Is that what this is...?" The Cloak of Levitation smacked Tony's arm, surprising him. Tony looked offended and straightened himself. "I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?"

"No can do."

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone," Wong explained. "With our lives."

"And I swore off dairy, but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so..." Tony trailed.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts," Doctor Strange said.

"It's not bad."

"A bit chalky."