Chapter 24

And we did keep going. For what felt like hours.

Still out of breath, we lay next to each other with her head resting on my shoulder.

"You'd never think that was your first time with a woman." I tell her.

She chuckles lightly. "I just did to you what I know feels good for me. Your directions also helped a lot."

"I'm sure you won't be needing them next time." I assure her as my hand moves up and down her back.

"From the sounds you were making, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing by now." She jokes.

"Says the person who kept screaming my name." I remind her, causing her to stop chuckling immediately and bury her face further into my shoulder. I smile at her sudden shyness.

"No need to be embarrassed, I liked it." I tell her as my other hand moves through her hair.

We lay there for a moment, enjoying the skin-to-skin contact.

"How did you do that thing with your tongue?" She asks me, making me burst into laughter.

"What do you mean? I did a lot of different things so you have to be more specific."

"It was just going so fast." She explains.

That made me laugh even more. She looks up at me, confused as to why I was laughing.

I collect myself and look at her. "A lot of practice."

She raises her eyebrow at me. "Have you been with many women?"

I shrug lightly. "I've been in four relationships, ranging from two to five years each. One of them was with a guy and three with women."

"So, you're bisexual?" she asks.

"Yes, but I do have a preference for dating women. The emotional connection is oftentimes way more intense, which I like. Too often I miss that with men."

"What about you though?" I ask her in return.

"I've only dated men, obviously. But I have had feelings for women before. None of them have come close to what I'm feeling right now, though."

"And what are you feeling right now?"

She leans up so she can look me in the eyes. I'll never get tired of looking into her eyes.

"Fulfilled." She says as she pecks my lips.

A sense of contentment comes over me as I deepen the kiss. My hands hold onto her bare waist as she lays almost completely on top of me, while her hand is caressing my cheek.

Just when I'm about to flip us around she breaks off the kiss, making me groan.

She chuckles at my bothered state. "We should make dinner. You made me hungry." She says.

"Yeah and I'm hungry for something else." I mumble as she moves to get out of bed. She gives me a pointed look, but I spot the smile that forms on her face right before she turns back around and gets out of bed.

I just lay there looking at her as she's walking to the bathroom.

"Stop staring, you pervert." She says without even looking at me.

Am I that predictable?

"Art exists to be appreciated and you definitely are a work of art." I tell her as I admire her figure.

"Smooth" she says as she walks out of the bathroom with clothes on. I pout at her, causing her to cross her arms and give me a 'really?' look.

"This art exhibit is closed. Now get dressed so we can make dinner together."