Part 12: Secret Kept

"Have you never mentioned me to your friends before?" Yunjin asked.

        "Nope." Shirayuki giggled.

       "How mean..."

        "There's no way to casually say 'Hey, did you know that I'm friends with Yunjin, the famous opera singer?', is there?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Well, I need you to help me put on a wig so I don't get recognised." Yunjin said.

        "Okay, got it. But, you could just wear your helmet inside-"

        "No."

        "Okay." 

        Shirayuki and Yunjin reached the hotel and arrived at Shirayuki's room, "You staying over?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Definitely."

        "I'll take the left side." Shirayuki said.

        Yunjin went inside and the two of them wore a big shirt and some shorts and Yunjin decorated Shirayuki's hair, with most of them falling off.

        "Can you grow your hair long again? You did it for Klee, so what about me?" Yunjin giggled.

        "You want me to grow out my hair, would I look better with long hair?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Well, it'd look with the the flowers which would not drop off." Yunjin said.

        "We'll see, I can still wear the flower crown the Ararana gave me and the flower Lumine gave me." Shirayuki explained.

        "I better get that the next time I come here, if you can do that for me too-" Yunjin and Shirayuki then heard knocking at the door.

        "Wait here. I'll check out who it is." Shirayuki said, standing up with a trail of falling flowers.

        "Asano? What the hell are you doing here?" Shirayuki questioned.

         "Your phone number, I won't have much time to get your number when we get back to school." He explained.

         "Well, your gonna have to wait. My phone is still being repaired."

         "Wait, repaired? I thought you were getting a new one?" Asano questioned.

         "Well, it still works. I hope." Shirayuki explained.

         "Shirayuki, who's at the door?" Yunjin asked, appearing behind Shirayuki and resting her head on Shirayuki's shoulder.

         "Ooooo~ Who's this? Is this your boyfriend?" Yunjin asked excitedly.

         "U-Uh, well-"

         "No, he's someone I know from school." Shirayuki said.

         "Oh...What class?" Yunjin asked warily.

         "Class A." Asano answered.

         "Oh. Well, bye!" Yunjin said, going to close the door but Shirayuki stopped it with her foot.

         "He's slightly...tolerable." 

         "Excuse me? I believe we get along quite well." Asano scoffed, offended.

         "Well, it's late right now. Get some sleep." Shirayuki said.

         "You too. Also, is that Yunjin the opera singer-"

        "Talktoyoutomorrowbye!" Shirayuki said, closing the door quickly.

        "Yunjin, why'd you come out? Sure, he seems like the oblivious type who doesn't know anything about anyone, but still!" Shirayuki freaked.

        Shirayuki then heard a cough, "I'm still here, and I very much heard everything you said." 

         Shirayuki slowly opened the door, "You can take a picture with her if you forget about everything I've said~?" Shirayuki stretched out nervously.

         "I don't think I'll need one, I'm quite oblivious about everything and everyone, aren't I?" He asked.

         "I'm sorry, how can I make up for it?" Shirayuki sighed.

         "Say that I'm the most handsome, smartest, perfect, amazing, flawless and I'll forgive you." He smirked.

         "I'd rather lick the bathroom floor." Shirayuki said.

         "Then say goodbye to your study sessions." He said.

         "Wait, you're struggling in school? I can ask Lucas to-"

         "Asano, you're the greatest, most perfect, smartest, flawless person in the world!" Shirayuki interrupted.

         "You forgot one."

         "Oh Asano~You are the most handsome of them all." Shirayuki said sarcastically. 

          Asano then saw the look on Shirayuki's face, realising that he shouldn't have talked about the study sessions.

         "Wait, Shirayuki. Are you having trouble in school?" Yunjin asked.

         "Ah, well...I'm-"

         "She's...helping me with my grades. I'm...having trouble, not her." Asano gritted through his teeth.

         "Oh, okay then. I was worried that you were having trouble in school." Yunjin sighed.

         "Would you mind if I talked to him for a bit? I'll head back in a while." Shirayuki said, still a bit shocked from what Asano said.

        "Okay, at least this guy isn't like the other main campus assholes." Yunjin sighed happily, walking back inside.

        Shirayuki didn't really know what to say, "I know, I'm amazing. You don't have to say anything." Asano said.

        "Oh, okay!" Shirayuki smiled, walking away but Asano stopped her.

        "...Thank you for doing that. You really saved me there. If Yunjin were to call my brother, I don't know what I'd do. He'd call Albedo, Tighnari, Lisa, Zhongli along with all their boring lessons!" Shirayuki explained.

        "So you don't like studying? Then why are you okay with studying with me? Do you like me, perhaps?" Asano smirked, leaning in closer to Shirayuki.

        "Calm down. You're methods of teaching me were much easier to understand. As much as I love my brothers...and cousins, I don't really understand what they're saying most the time. You teach better than them and you make me understand better, except for science. Albedo's the reason why I'm good with chemistry." Shirayuki explained.

        "...I see. Well, I'll get going then. See you." Asano said, turning his head away and quickly leaving. 

        "He likes you." Shirayuki heard someone whisper in the bathroom.

        "How long have you been standing there?" Shirayuki sighed.

        "So...you're having trouble in school?" She asked.

        ".....Anyways, lets talk about Asano liking me-Oh please don't tell Lucas!" Shirayuki begged.

        "Does that boy really help you understand better?" Yunjin asked.

        "Yes, he really does." Shirayuki nodded.

        "Okay, I won't tell. But he definitely got shy when you said that he was better at teaching!" Yunjin said.

        "Thank you! And stop with that. If he liked me, I-"

        "Would know, that's not true. You're observant, but not with love." Yunjin said.

        "Welp, I'm not dealing with that anymore." Shirayuki said, laying down on the bed and covering herself with a blanket to sleep.