20

~Day of wedding~

Author POV

Jinhee was in her waiting room, fixing her makeup. She was surprised by a sudden back hug from Kyung-sik. "We're marrying now," He said. Jinhee smiled, putting back her make-up stuff into her bag. "Do you have any plans for our honeymoon?" He asked. "Don't you think that's too fast? We're not married yet," she said.

"But we're about to get married," he held her hands. "Hmmm, let's ask our parents then," she joked. "Okay," he said. "Sorry to interrupt the 'sweet' moment. Minho? Are you ready?" Bangchan rolls his eyes because he was asked to call Kyung-sik Minho too. Kyung-sik nodded and leave the room.

"I'm tired of this acting," Bangchan said. Jinhee smiled. "I know right?" She said. Bangchan widened his eyes. "You knew?" He asked. Jinhee explained everything. "Oh my Jinhee, I know you're not stupid, high five, mate!" He showed his palm and Jinhee high five him.

"Jinhee, you ready?" Jae-in came into the room. Jinhee fixed her dress and nodded. Bangchan left the room early. "I'm so sorry that you couldn't make it to see Lee Know before the wedding," Her father apologized as they were waiting in front of the door. "It's okay, but is he coming?" Jinhee asked.

Jae-in nodded. "Yup, he's Kyung-sik's cousin, why wouldn't he come?" Jae-in explained. "Oh, they were cousins?" Jinhee asked. "For a second, I forgot that you have amnesia," Jae-in chuckled, Jinhee too. "Ah, it felt so great to have you back," he said. "My girl is grown up," he continues. Jinhee smiled.

(Author: okay, I do not know how a Korean wedding ceremony would go like, it's very different compared to the wedding in my country)
It was time for the bride to come in. Everyone was standing up, she saw Lee Know and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Lee Kyung-sik, would you take Jeon Jinhee as your wife?" Kyung-sik was shocked as Jinhee's face didn't show any emotions, just a sweet smile.

"I do," but he shrugged it off, thinking he might get scolded by Jinhee later. "Jeon Jinhee, would you like to take Lee Kyung-sik as your husband," Kyung-sik look at Jinhee with nervousness filling him. "I do.... not," gasped filled the place.

Jinhee smiled and took the microphone. (Author: do y'all use a microphone?) "I do not want to marry you, Kyung-sik. I do not love you. I always wonder why I never had the butterflies when I see you," she looked at Kyung-sik. Jinhee walked towards Lee Know.

"The man who I loved was him. Lee Know, the real Lee Know," she pulled Lee Know, making him stand up. They look at each other and smiled. "Kyung-sik, you said your name was Lee Know because that's the first name that came out of my mouth, wasn't it?" She asked. Kyung-sik didn't answer.

"Mom, please. I love Lee Know more than Kyung-sik and would like to marry him... Today?" she looks at her mother who was looking at her with apologetic eyes. Jugyeong nodded, signalling that she gave a blessing to Lee Know and Jinhee. Lee Know and Jinhee smiled and went to the front.

"His name is Lee Minho," Jinhee told the priest. The priest nodded. "Lee Minho, would you take Jeon Jinhee as your wife?" "I do," Minho answered. "Jeon Jinhee, would you take Lee Minho as your beloved husband?" Jinhee looks at Minho.

"I do,"

"You are officially married now," The priest smiled as the audience clapped their hands. The married couple turned around and smiled. Seeing their parents crying tears of joy made them chuckle.