Chapter 3

welcome to chapter 3!

start of recap...

"Thank you, that was incredibly helpful." says Sarah following behind Y/N before-"But don't go that way." warns the Worm making Sarah stop in her tracks she looks back. "What was that?" she asks motioning to Y/N to stop which they do.

"I said don't go that way. Never go that way." says the worm

"Oh, thanks." says Sarah before she starts dragging Y/N off in the other direction.

"Oh....if they'd of kept going down that way they'd of gone straight to that castle." says the worm out loud as the two humans leave to find their way through the labyrinth.

Soon Y/N and Sarah are in a New section of the huge and very confusing labyrinth. The two siblings hear crying far off.

"Toby. I'm coming Toby."

"Toby. I'm coming Toby." They say looking towards the far off goblin city and continue walking around. 

enf of recap...

Third person pov...

In Castle thrown room the Goblin and Jareth are singing 'Magic Dance'

Sarah is in the labyrinth, Y/N walking behind her they are hearing music coming from the goblin city, Sarah takes out her lipstick and marks an arrow on a stone slab on the floor to mark where she is going. When she continues on, a little guy pops up from underneath yelling at her and flipping the stone over making Y/N jump as they were focused on the song.

" Hey, what goes on?" yells the creature whos then yells incomprehensibly. "Your mother is a fraggin' aardvark!" and flips the stone back over making Y/N laugh. back in the throne room Jareth turns to Toby, who he is holding. "In 9 hours and 23 minutes, you'll be mine" he says laughing.

before going back to singing.

 JARETH: I saw my baby Trying hard as babe could try What could I do My baby's fun had gone And left my baby blue Nobody knew

ALL: What kind of magic spells to use

A GOBLIN: Slime and snails

A GOBLIN: Puppy dog's tails

A GOBLIN: Thunder or lightning

JARET: And baby said [Toby makes baby noises]

GOBLINS: Dance magic dance

JARETH: Dance magic dance

GOBLINS: Dance magic dance

JARETH: Dance magic dance

GOBLINS: Put that baby spall on me
Jump magic jump

JARETH: Jump magic jump

GOBLINS: Jump magic jump

JARETH: Jump magic jump

GOBLINS: Put that magic jump on me
Slap that baby, make him free
Dance magic dance