Chap. 12 Bug Busters

Start from the beginning

Little guy that saved all the 'priceless' items is now a big clumsy bull. Soooo

"Mm so that's how it happens. Oh, his love of beef jerky was his downfall."

??:"AHHHH" He ran out and your brothers were still in the ball.

Raph:"Gah! No! Leo., If you just listened to me, we would have gotten the bugs and been hosing Mikey down by now."

Leo:"We did listen to you, raph, and that persnickety guy was ironically mutated into a clumsy bull."

Donnie noticed you and Mikey looking uncomfortable so he jumped in. (Stan him for that🕺)

D:"how about we countine this classic raph-leo argument outside the trap?"

Donnie released the trap.

Mikey:"Look at this mess. We gotta do the right thing, guys, and get outta here" you all nodded your heads.

Until the elevator opened. WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HAVE LEFT FOR A NAP. SUSBBSSHSUBSVSN DBXBXJNDDVXBKSJSB SNSKNS SNSJSBSVSNSJHSHZ. Anyways.

Raph:"uh"
Mikey:"Omigosh. Humans, be cool."

A red carpet rolled down to which you stared at like you were going to die if you didn't. You didn't even notice the lady coming down until Donnie moved you head up so you could see.

"Well, you've turned my hotel into quite the fizzy-winkle!" You scrunched your face. Why does she talk like that? 

Raph:"You sure that was us? I tell you what, we totally human exterminators will waive our usual fee and-"

"Don't fret. My people will sort out this crackadoo! " A bunch of copy'n'paste men came out and began cleaning.

Raph:"well since you have this under control, we'll be heading back to our human office, like humans do." You face palmed.

"No need for flim flam. You're amongst your own kind." You raised an eyebrow.🤨

All the guys turned into different creatures.

You and your brothers de activated the suits.

Mikey:"mutants can work here?"

"Mutant? What strange words you use. We prefer to call ourselves yokai. Come, I'll give you the grand tour!"

Raph nods his head and you all start walking. You and Leo stay behind Abit to mention something to raph tho.

Leo:"Okay, anyone else think we shouldn't follow a stranger we just met into who knows what now?"

You aggressively raise your hand.

[Name]:"uh me! Something feels so off. And it's not just her usage of fake words."

Raph sighed, he thought it was just Leo being Leo. You pat Leo on the shoulder and ran to catch up.

Raph:"she's a nice lady Leo."

[Name]:*aggressive fake cough*

Raph:"and [name]. What's not to trust?"

You guys keep walking to the elevator. You feel tempted to press all the buttons but decide not to.

"Yokai level five please."

??:"yes big mama! Welcome gentleturtles and gentlehuman! to the best hotel in town!" The elevator changed colors. You were wide awake now. Also is this lady's name , big mama? Is that not Abit weird?

Raph:"did draxum create everyone in here?"

You sigh. You figured out something your brothers didn't seem to understand about yokai.