Chapter 1

Akira Kursu pov
I wake up in my bed I look next to me however I don't see the face of my wife Minako Arisato we had first met 6 years ago when I was 17 we had gotten gotten married 3 years later and after another 3 years me and Minako had wanted to become parents so far Minako is 4 months pregnant we had learned that she is pregnant with triplets I had decided to get out of bed and look for her she had been starting to get a lot better as of recent I had thrown on a red loose hanging V-neck t-shirt and some red shorts I had decided to head downstairs I can hear the T.V was on so I thought that she was watching T.V Akira was going to go downstairs however before he could go downstairs his phone was ringing he knew who that it had belonged to his cousins boyfriend and his big brother figure Yu Narukami Akira had answered the call.
Akira:Hey Yu what's up.
Yu:Nothing much me and Yukiko are on a vacation I was hoping that we can crash at your place for a night or two is that fine with you guys.
Akira:Yeah you guys know that will be fine you know that you guys are always welcome also tell Yuki that I said hi.
Yu:Alright we will see you two soon.
Akira:Alright talk to you later.
Yu:You too man.
Akira hangs up the phone and goes downstairs to see that his wife is watching Tv just as he suspected.
Akira:Hey Mina I had gotten a call from Yu.
Minako:Really what was it about.
Akira:Well Yu and Yukiko are on a vacation and they asked me to ask if they can crash here for a night or two.
Minako:Yeah of course they can stay here as long as they want to.
Akira: I told him that as well by the way did you have breakfast yet.
Minako:No I haven't had any breakfast yet.
Akira:Alright I will make some eggs are you good with that?
Minako:Yes that is fine.
Akira:Alright wait here before Akira goes into the kitchen he had Kissed Minako on the cheek.
Akira walks into the kitchen and starts to make the eggs for himself and his wife he can't help. But think of his future and the family he will have with Minako however Akira decides to cleave that thought from his mind for the time being and return to cooking there eggs.
15 minutes later
Akira is done cooking the eggs he had also decided to add some bacon to the mix
Akira:Mina breakfast is done.
Akira Decides to text Yu and ask them how long it will be until they get there and that they can stay over.
Yu:Alright Akira thank you.
Akira:No problem Nii-San.
Yu:......Nii-San? Alright then Akira-Otouto?
Akira:I don't think that is how you use that honorific I gotta go.
Akira had turned off the phone and went to eat breakfast he had saw his wife had sat down.
Akira:Hey Mina do you want some Orange Juice.
Minako:Yeah sure.
Akira sits down and eats his bacon and eggs they had a quiet breakfast although the silence was nice and comfortable.
After they had eat their breakfast Akira was going to wash the dishes when when he had heard a knock on the door he had walked up to the front door he had looked out the peephole to see it was Yukiko and Yu.
Akira:Yuki how were you *hugs her* it has been awhile since we last saw each other.
Yukiko:I agree it has been 5 years since we last saw each other you should have come back to the Inn sooner.
Akira:Sorry about not coming.
Yu:Don't worry about it Kira it's fine.
Time skip
It was midnight when they fell asleep they had woken up in a familiar room.
The room had taken in the form of a prison they had seen that Minato was in a cell
Akira:So Igor what's going on?
Igor:A other world is under threat of being destroyed and you wildcards are the last hope judging by how it is progressing.
Akira:I will help.
Yu:Same here.
Minato:Ok fine I will help to.
Igor:Good now then I should probably tell you that real world time will not pass when you guys are in the other world.
Akira:So basically if we spend a year in that other world than time won't pass here?
Igor:Yes that is correct you will also be able to use your wildcard abilities without any problem however your personas will be reset.
Akira:So our personas will be as strong as when we had first awoke to our personas?
Igor:Yes precisely is there any questions before you get sent off.
Wildcards:No.
Igor:Very well
End of chapter 1