He glances at the message, 'you're certain you can get the job done? Otherwise this won't end well for you.'

He scoffs silently, of course he can get the job done, then again lust was a newer ring to him, he typically kept to himself in his home ring, wrath.

He shrugs off the uncertainty, sending a message back. 'ive done this before, it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here, at least not metaphorically."

He shuts his phone off, thinking about his plan, and the prize at the end rather than the fact he's never even been to lust before. After a few hours he'll find a way up into the rafters, it'll be dark and nobody will see him. It'll be a big crowd but they'll be too busy panicking after he takes the shot for anyone to see him make his escape.

Then he'll get his ten million.

The limo pulls into a stop, a butler getting out and opening the door for Ozzie, and fizzarolli. The two get out of the vehicle and make their way into Ozzies, fizz heads to his dressing room to get ready and Asmodeus goes to his office, as always.

As fizzarolli is walking through the hallway that will take him to his dressing room, he can't seem to stop thinking about what blitzø said, more specifically, the demon he had mentioned.

What was the name he had said? Stinger? Sticker? Whatever, he shakes his head, as if that'll shake the thoughts from his mind. if he can't remember it then it must not be very important.

He finally reaches his dressing room, entering it and locking the door behind him.

In the pride ring, a certain owl Prince's peaceful afternoon sipping tea and reading his favorite book, is interupted by the sound of his phone ringing.

He blinks, looking at the contact ID, before smiling and answering.

"Hello blitzy! How are you doing?"

His relaxed tone is met with incoherent shouting between three imps. He's only barely able to make out blitzø screaming at him to, 'open a fucking portal please, it's a fucking emergency, my crazy fucking ex boyfriend is about to be fucking murdered' well then, he supposes he can kiss his relaxing afternoon goodbye.

He hangs up the phone, setting his book down he opens a portal to the I.M.P. office, not very surprised by the unhinged chaos that is taking place.

He steps through the portal and with a single hand movement it's gone, he sighs before raising his voice above the other more chaotic ones.

"Ahem! What exactly is the emergency?"

And at once, both moxxie and millie go quiet, loona wasn't even part of the chaos in the first place, stolas doubts she even noticed the screaming.

Blitzø on the other hand, is at his side in an instant, pure panic on his face.

"STOLAS! oh thank FUCK you're here, you have to help us! We need a portal right now! My broke ass can't afford a mother fuckin ticket!!"

Stolas blinks, resting a hand on blitzøs shoulder. "Dear, it's all right take your time!" Blitzø takes in a deep breath of air, before rambling again.

"My crazy ex who also happens to be kind of famous is going to be murdered, by striker, like tonight! If we don't get to the lust ring and save his scrawny ass."

Moxxie mumbles something along the lines of, 'oh dear Satan'
Millie is holding him up as though he's about to fall.

Stolas is slightly taken aback, "oh yes, I see, you need my help!" He chirps.