[Vol 1] Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

'So much land, I wonder just how much it would expand?' I thought as soon a screen appeared infront of me.

_________________________________________

[Quest Completed!]

2.Spider Terminator

Description: Defeat Or Kill The Black Spider Of Calamity Before You Become It's Next Meal.

Rewards: 3 Roulette Tickets, 600 System Points, Active Skill: Gluttony
Active Skill: Arachne Summoning, Passive Skill: Observation Haki
_________________________________________

[Hidden Quest Completed!]

2.Spider Queen

Description: Get A Unique Spider As A Familiar Or Companion

Rewards: Active Skill:Thread Creation, Slime Bloodline, Arachne Bloodline, Active Skill:Alchemist
_________________________________________

Reading the boards I couldn't help, but raise a brow at the second one.

'Oh no, please don't tell me...' I thought as I glanced back at the tent.

Giving a sigh I walked back inside the tent as there as only one way to find out.

"Welcome back." The woman greeted me.

"...Um, Do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked her.

She nodded and presumed to tell all what all transpired.

As it turns out I have zero affinity with Healing Magic. It's so bad that instead of speeding up my own recovery. The girls had to use there own recovery powers to heal my body, which on turn exhausted alot of their mana in their body.

So in a bit of time, Emma and Shin had completely healed my wounds as they left me here in the tent with this women so that they could go check up on the dwarf.

"And that's what happened." The lady said finishing up as I nodded sitting right across from her.

"I see, Emma is really good with Magic if she could match Shin's spell a bit... no hold on, You said something about not being accustomed to this body yet, so the question precisely is who are you?" I asked with my eyes narrowing a bit.

"Yes, I have this appearance now because I formed a contract with you earlier, My Mistress." She said making me twitch.

'So it really is her, she really is that hard to kill, Magic resistant, who could Regenerate no matter what I did. That pain lover extreme masochist pervert...' I thought.

"I am the Black Spider." She told me and though I knew this already I couldn't help, but sweat drop.

"A moment please, don't contracts have to agreed upon by both parties?" I asked as I know I was unconscious during such a important time.

"Thanks to the contract, now I have this new form and I can speak and eat normally. I shall dedicate my body and soul to serve you, My Mistress." She said while licking her lips staring directly at me.

"I see, well then for now, could you stop calling me, my Mistress? It kind of feels a bit weird." I told her as I then remembered something else.

"By the way Shin with Emma now right? I couldn't sense her when I was outside." I said.

"Actually Shin is standing right outside the tent." She told me making me raise a brow as I used Sakai to see if it was true and it was.

"You're right, that's strange, I couldn't find her a moment ago." I said as began to fold up my pallet.