The Last Message

We go out to dinner when you leave to the bathroom,then i saw your phone light up as someone is texting you, i was concerned so i take a little peek of it, my heart stop when i saw the message it was from a girl named Olivia, she's talking about a marriage to him," babe i just get to the dress shop when can you be here",the message from Olivia to Lucas,when lucas get back i was really mad at him "let's go home"said luna to lucas with a mad face,"hey baby what's wrong,did i do something"said Lucas while opening the car door for Luna
,"SEND ME HOME NOW,SO YOU CAN GO SEARCHING FOR WEDDING DRESS WITH YOUR FIANĆE!"Luna shouted at Lucas while crying,"wait how do you know ?"Lucas said calmly to luna noticing she's mad "SO NOW IT'S TRUE HUH!? YOUR GETTING MARRIED WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL!!"
Luna shouted at lucas "I-i can explain,it's not like what you think"Lucas said to luna realizing he did a mistake "EXPLAIN WHAT, I REGRET EXCEPTING YOU,WHO AM I TO YOU,A DOLL TO PLAY WITH,YOU'RE GONNA GET MARRIED WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL" luna shouted harder at lucas and crying while screaming in the car. Lucas just stay silent seing me crying "Stop the car!"Luna said gently while rubbing her forehead "huh!?" said lucas looking at luna "I SAID STOP THE CAR OR ELSE I JUMP OUT"luna scream at lucas angrily , lucas quickly lock the door and said " JUST LET ME SEND YOU HOME OKAY!"when they get to luna's house she get out of the car and slammed the door lucas tried to talk with her but she lock him out .

 Lucas just stay silent seing me crying "Stop the car!"Luna said gently while rubbing her forehead "huh!?" said lucas looking at luna "I SAID STOP THE CAR OR ELSE I JUMP OUT"luna scream at lucas angrily , lucas quickly lock the door and said " JUS...

*The Next Morning*

Lucas came to the house and tried to explain everything to luna but she's not the one that answer the door, it's her friend Elliana "L-lu - oh Elliana,Elliana please let me speak to luna, let me explain everything"said lucas when Elliana open the door," What do you want from her, she gave you everything but this how you treat her, where's your heart,Where's your brain"Elliana said to lucas angrily "Elliana"luna said while going down the stairs to speak with Lucas then lucas explain everything but i decided our relationship can't go any longer, we have to break up it's better for us both "Luna why,we've been together for almost a year why would you do this"said lucas to luna upsetly ,"if you want our relationship to last longer tell the world,tell everybody that i'm yours, i just can't help it for being a secret"said luna to lucas while crying "luna you know i can't do that"said lucas to luna with tears in his eyes looking in luna eyes "then stop the relationship" luna said crying we give our last kiss,"i better go inside before anybody sees us"said luna whispering to lucas and get inside.

*Overnight*