My Hopeless Fairytale Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I never really understood why I was even born. Really, think about it, why was I born? Looking into the black eyes of Drake, I shivered.

"You cold honey? Huh? Here let me help you warm up." That doesn't even make sense,  I thought. I felt a punch to the face and the stomach as the breath was knocked out of me. I was just a halfie, so I couldn't withstand the blow of a full Cascade. At least I'll heal within an hour...He walked over to me as I laid on the floor, trying to hold the tears back.

Everything was blurry, if I didn't already know where I was, I would probably feel like this is all a dream. Though, this is not a dream, a dream consists of heavenly dreams given to me by Queen Mab.

I really have got to stop reading Shakespeare. I sucked in a large breathe as I felt my gut being punched at again. Drake beat me like I was some rag doll that day, but he did something unexpected. He shivering cold hands wrapped themselves around my leg and twisted opposite ways until a crack was heard through the hallways. But he didn't stop there, he twisted my left arm at the elbow, breaking it in half and at the shoulder. Nothing could compare to my screams at the time.

It never went that far, I don't understand why it did today. Did I do something to upset them? He laughed loudly, a sound full of joy and success. I opened my eyes that I didn't know had closed, just in time to see his hand pound itself in my face. My skull connected with the floor.

*********

"What happened to my baby?! I demand to know something right now!"

There was a pause for a few seconds.

"No! We will not calm our voices! And don't you dare tell me this was just some damn accident!"

Mom?

"Then what the hell happened huh?!" Yeah, that's her... They sounded so close to me. I was laying on something that was slightly stiff. My arm, leg, and skull screamed at me, oh yes they were broken. But how long does that take to heal? Maybe I can make up a lie of some sort to my parents then they won't have to find out what happened. . .

My eyes opened even though they felt like two steel plates.

"Ma?"

"Oh, my baby! What happened? Who did this to you?" My mom rushed over to my side with my dad behind her. They both looked at me like I was supposed to tell them the answer, the truth. But I couldn't do that, they would worry everyday about me if I were to continue school. They might not even let me continue, maybe even try to start me to be home-schooled. And they are not teachers meaning that they would have to hire someone else... I really don't want to know what that might lead to.

"I...I-I don't remember." They didn't mind the stuttering, after all, I did just wake up.

"I think we both know that you do remember Adevine" I jumped slightly causing my bones to screech at me. In the corner of my little hospital room, stood Prince Lactire. I quickly looked away from his piercing blue gaze as the butterflies started in my stomach. I've never talked to someone outside of school grounds before. At least without getting jumped as soon as they see me. My parents looked at the boy and smiled as stood up bowing down.

"Prince" My mother stated as she curtsied while my father just bowed. The Prince just nodded his head but didn't even look at my parents, he kept his gaze on me. I could feel it, but I refuse to look at him.

"Look at me." Even if he wasn't the Prince I wouldn't have disobeyed him. "Are you going to tell your parents what happened or not? Or should I say what has been happening ever since you've stepped foot outside of your house." My parents looked at me confused at what he was talking about.