Chapter 10

I didn't sleep tonight, I kept thinking about Mattheo's words, who had told him about me and Theo. I didn't understand anything anymore.

9:41 a.m.

I was in the school grounds, it was early in the morning and it was Saturday so there was hardly anyone there. At least I thought so. On the other side of the columns was Tom. "Tom?" I tried to get his attention, which I regretted soon after, "Y / n, what are you doing up at this time, there are no lessons today" "I could ask you the same question" I replied trying to keep eye contact as much as possible "I almost always wake up around 6, I like to walk around here without being disturbed, what about you?" "I couldn't sleep that's all", he looked at me for a moment and then started talking again "I wanted to tell you at lunch but since you're here I'll tell you now" what he was talking about "My-" he cleared up voice "I meant our mother, she called, she wants us to go back to the mansion for a while. She needs to fix some things." Fix some things? What was he referring to, "For how long?" I asked trying to ignore my curiosity "I don't know, maybe a week or two."

All morning I tried to ignore Mattheo and avoid his gaze; But each time I ended up thinking about the fact that we would have to stay in the same house again.

And I couldn't escape that.

Around lunchtime I went back to my dorm to get myself something to bring, of course Pansy was still in bed, "Pans, PANS!" I yelled softly as I shook her to wake her up, "What Y / n, it's 7 a.m. let me sleep!" "Pansy is past noon, and then I wanted to say goodbye" with my last words she sat on the bed "Why?! It means you are leaving, where are you going" she said with a worried tone "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere, I'm just going back for a few week at the Riddle Mansion" she snorted and looked at me. Then she smiled.

"You have something in mind, I know it's like that because you look like a psychopath" I said looking at her as she smiled more and more "Can I come with you?" she asked me "Please yes, you would save me from that hell, but ..." I stopped to think, I should be able toconvince Tom to bring Pansy home, "But?" she repeated "But nothing begins to prepare the things you have to bring, we leave in just under an hour" here now I was definitely in shit.

"Tom, my favorite stepbrother how are you" at least I'm trying "What the fuck did you do" he replied with a hard tone "I was wondering-" "NO" he replied "But I didn't even say anything" "No Pansy he can't come with us " " How did you know- " "I said stop" "Please please, I don't want to be alone, please" it couldn't get worse then.

"Let her come" his voice makes me tremble and shiver at the same time, "She sleeps in your room, you have 10 minutes to reach us at the exit. Move" Mattheo passes me and I remain petrified for a moment then Tom brings me back " Y / n. Call Pansy. " he said clearly irritated

The train journey seemed to have no end, we were seated in a carriage with four seats.

Pansy and I were sitting opposite, Mattheo was unfortunately next to me, and Tom was next to Pansy. It was no coincidence that Mattheo was on my side, at least in this way I could avoid his gaze. During the whole trip only Pansy and Tom spoke, I barely spoke and Mattheo didn't say a word.

When we got home, Pansy and I went up to the first floor and I had them settled in my room.

After dinner, we all went back to our rooms, Pansy and I put on our pajamas and stayed in the room talking while the boys watched a movie in the lounge.

3:02 a.m.

The nightmares continue to increase, I can no longer sleep peacefully.

I woke up in the middle of the night Pansy was sleeping and there was no sound in the living room so the boys had gone to sleep. I left the room to go to the bathroom.

I slowly open the door, go into the bathroom and turn on the light. I rinse my face and look in the mirror for a few seconds ...

Leaving the bathroom I felt observed, only to realize that I actually was.

Mattheo was standing in front of his room.

"Come here" he whispered, I looked at him a little more and then approached him "What is it, I was going back to the room" he took my wrist without delicacy, "Lie" he said putting a slight pressure on my wrist "Sorry what?" I replied, but my words trembled at his touch "You're not sleeping, I know, plus Tom saw you in the gardens early in the morning" I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, except that he was right "Why do you even care, if I sleep or I don't sleep it's my issues" I seemed sure of myself, I was the exact opposite. "Come and sleep with me" he said keeping the same tone of voice "I-" he interrupted me "That wasn't a question, go in"

"I won't eat you Y / n, I just want to make sure you can sleep," he told me as he lay down on his king size bed.

He was shirtless and was wearing only sweatpants. I sat on the opposite side of the bed. "Come on, lie down so I can turn off the lights," Mattheo said impatiently. I lay down and got under the covers, he did the same thing and then turned off the lights.

I turned to the window as I inhaled Mattheo's scent from his blankets.

Suddenly a hand touches my waist, I gasped "Mattheo ..." I whispered as he pulled me towards him, making my back adhere to his chest. "Mattheo" I tried again "Can I try something" he said sliding his hand between my thighs, I was in total panic, so I just nodded "Good", with his hand he slightly open my legs, he started massaging my inner thigh, I breathed heavily, he lays his fingers on my underwear and starts rubbing a bit. "You good?" he asked rubbing a bit faster "Mmh" that's all I was able to reply, he giggles.

"Relax yourself Y/n, you're too stiff, let yourself go" he said sliding his fingers inside my underwear, and I block his wrist "I- I" I couldn't speak at all "Shh, let me do all. Just stay still" he said taking the hand that was blocking his wrist.

He gently slide one finger inside of me, and I tried to be as quite as possible. With each thrust he goes deeper and faster, "Mattheo" I silently cried out as he add another finger.

I was at my edge, and he didn't stop a second. "Fuck yeah, cum for me Y/n" he whispered at my ear, and I did it.

"Theo will never make you cum like that, got it. Partially cause he will NEVER try that" he said marking the word 'never'. Meanwhile I was speechless. I turn to look at him and he was stunning, a god. His hair were messy and his chest goes up and down along his breath. He lean closer and kiss me. Kiss my lips, my cheeks, my neck. And leave me an hickie exactly were Theo did it, besides the fact that he made it bigger.

Hey y'all I hope you like this chapter. I promise that they will be a lot of chapter like this one.

XOXO

💜