Chapter 7

"I'm waiting for you to answer y/n" I actually have no idea of why he still doing the 'overprotective brother' I didn't want him to do anything, I can protect myself, like, I don't need him.
"Why are being so dramatic" I said to him, I was pretty sure he wouldn't like that answer, did I care? NO. Would I ever do that again? YES. "You're being dramatic and you know that, it is not a big tragedy, I mean I'm still alive, chill" well, he didn't believe a single word that I've said, but worth the shot.
"YOU'RE ASKING ME TO NOT BE PROTECTIVE OVER YOU?! God y/n I'm not being dramatic, I just want you to be safe" aww, I like this boy.
"I promise it's nothing, really." LIEEEE "Just believe me" DO NOT EVER DO THAT "Alright, but I'm still going to figure out who did that. Shit I have lesson, what do you have now?" "I have Defence Against The Dark Arts, you?" and it was in this moment that I realised that I have class with Malfoy "I have Potions, see you after class?" "Yup"

"You're late, again Miss Y/n, sit" I hate Snape, and I'm going to repeat that till the end "Where?" I asked since I don't see any seats empty "Seat near Malfoy, last table on left" God No, I would seat next to everybody really, EVERYBODY, but not him "Move Miss Y/n Riddle, we don't have much more time left because of you, so stop losing our precious time and go sit, Mr Malfoy don't bite"

"Slut" he whispered waving at me "Bitch" I whispered him back while I was sitting.
God that lesson was even worse that the others "Riddle, did I do that to you?" He took my hand and block down the table, his rings were so fucking cold, like his hand though, he pressed his middle finger onto my bruise and I gasped a bit, IT HURTS. YES.
But I will never give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.
"Say something princess, it hurts?" "It wasn't slut befo-" he pressed harder this bitch "Professor, can I go to the bathroom?" please please say yes say yes. "No need it, lesson's over"

I was almost arrived at the bathroom but "Where are you going so fast?" "WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell and he definitely didn't like that answer, cause the seconds later he pushes me back into the bathroom and block me against his body and the wall "Draco, no, stop leave me" he didn't obviously "Still" I looked at him confused "Excuse me what?" I replied to him still confused "Stay Still" he went near my lips, "You know what?" he whisper near my ear and then... bit me. "Maybe I bite a little bit" he said smirking with some blood still on his lips "What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I said leaving.

"What did I ever do at that boy not that I care, but he might as well leave me alone "I said to Pansy as we were on our way to the dormitory "Draco is like that, he's just a jerk who likes to piss out pretty girls thinking he's cute, he still not understood that he is making a fool of himself in this way".
"Y/n, what are you going to wear tomorrow night?" Pansy asked me looking out the bathroom door "What do you mean? What's going on tomorrow night? " I asked her confused "Tomorrow night we are having a party at the astronomy tower and you absolutely won't miss it" I honestly did not want to go to another party, but..I only needed one thing to DRINK.
So there was only one thing to do
"Of course I'm coming!"

"Y/n! I know you're there, open the door"

THE MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT MAYBE STAYING IN THAT ORPHANAGE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST CHOICE.

"Coming" I said walking towards the door "What Mattheo" I said looking at him as he was leaning against the side of the door "Are you coming tonight?"  he asked me "Yes, why are you asking me?"  he was strange today very strange "Nothing, just curious, then to tonight" "Ok? ... Bye" what The Actual Fuck had just happened.

"Y/n! Move, we will be late" I heard Pansy said "Just one second"
I came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a long-sleeved, low-chested top

"Y/n! Move, we will be late" I heard Pansy said "Just one second" I came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and a long-sleeved, low-chested top

"Do you like it?" I said "Ehmm... I mean yes it's cute" "What do you mean by 'cute'?" I don't understand why she said cute "Yes is cute but, okay let's do like this" She get up from the bed and walk toward the closet "Try this on" she hand me a black skirt with a crop-top "Do you want me look like a slut?" I said at her laughing, but I mean it was all to short, "Oh come on at least try it on, I swear if you don't like it you'll wear the jeans" she said and I went to the bathroom.
"Pansy, is TOO SHORT and TOO THIGHT" I said from the bathroom, "Let me see" she said and I open the door "You look hot as fuck babe" she said staring at me.

"I mean it's cool but, I don't know?" I think out loud "You like it?" Pansy asked "Yes I would say but-" I tried to finish my phrase but she take me by my arm, exit the form and shout the door after her "We have no time for change, let's go" "Ugh ...

"I mean it's cool but, I don't know?" I think out loud "You like it?" Pansy asked "Yes I would say but-" I tried to finish my phrase but she take me by my arm, exit the form and shout the door after her "We have no time for change, let's go" "Ugh I hate you Pansy" "Love you too babe" she said and start walking.

"Y/n, you look absolutely amazing" I heard Mattheo said "Yea yea whatever where is the alcohol?" I said walking past him "There" he pointed with his fingers a table near railing of the terrace "Thanks"