Chapter 8

His breath invaded my whole body making me tremble, making me feel even weaker than I already was.

"Theo" I whispered between kisses, "Shut up Y / n, enjoy the moment", he was powerful but at the same time he touched me as if I were the most fragile thing in the world.

I melted in his fingers.

9:30 a.m.

"Y / n, Y / n fuck wake up we're late!" god my head is hurting, I drank too much yesterday, "Open the fuckin door!" they have to stop waking me up like this.

I went to the door and took a look outside, noticing that Mattheo and Theo were outside waiting for me, "Stop pissing me off, let me change, give me time." Theo looked at me for a moment and then turned and left taking Mattheo with him.

I closed the door, pretending nothing happened, I went over to the bed "Fuck Pansy!" well at least I wouldn't be the only late one, "GET UP WE'RE LATE" I grabbed her wrist and pushed her out of bed, "Come on Y / n, I don't want to, let me sleep"

"I had a very strange dream" I said as I spat out the toothpaste "Tell me" Pansy  sai while was getting dressed, I wiped my face and went to the closet, "I dreamed that Theo and I were kissing, can you believe it? ! " I took off my pajama shirt and grabbed a top, "Yes, yes, I believe it" I was baffled for a moment by her response, "How do you believe it?" she looked at me "Y / n, did you see your neck?" I ran to the bathroom and looked at my neck. "FUCK!" I yelled, it was full of hickeys "Well at least we know it wasn't a dream" Pansy sai from across the room, "Fuck you Pansy, god remind me not to drink anymore"

"How do I cover it?" I asked Pansy, I tried to put on a turtleneck shirt but is's really too hot to wear it, "Come here I'll do it" she said pointing to her bed and picking up the concealer. 

"Done, now you can't see anything, I'm literally the best, right?" she said smiling "Yes you're right you are the best, now move we must go!"

10:15 a.m.

"Sorry for the delay Professor, the alarm did not go and-" McGonagall interrupted us "Miss Riddle, Miss Parkinson, sit down and don't disturb the lesson anymore" we sat down at the last desk next to Draco's and Blaise, it wasn't exactly a brilliant idea as during class Blaise kept watching Pansy as Draco gave me hateful looks.

"Y / n, see you later for lunch?" Pansy told me as she walked away with Blaise holding her hand on his waist, "Yes Pans see you later."

I absolutely had to know if anyone had seen me with Theo yesterday, indeed I had to know if Mattheo or Tom had seen me with Theo, I was in the hallway hoping to meet them, instead I found myself in front of Draco, please not now.

"Do you like kissing with Nott? Do you want to try something else or do you prefer to be a whore with your brothers' friends?" 

Fuck.

"Malfoy I-" he silenced me and then continued his speech "Mattheo and Tom still don't know, do you want me to keep the secret? Then you owe me something in return" what an asshole "You can forget it" I said trying to keep up with him "Oh yeah? Okay then" he turned away, I didn't care who he would say, I wouldn't have let him humiliate me.

I had too many thoughts on my mind, Theo, Draco my 'brothers' who never leave me alone but what I need them I never find them. My head was spinning, I sat down on the first free bench I found waiting to enter my next class.

"Y / n? Are you okay?" perfect the last person I wanted to meet is now here in front of me "Theo, hello" I said trying to hide my emotions and pretending nothing happened "How are you? Last night I felt like you were a completely different person" he said smirking, "I don't know what you're talking about" that guy would be the end of me if he kept it like this "Mh, sure you don't know what I'm talking about?" he said and I nodded uncertainly "Do you want me to refresh your memory?" he said putting one hand close to my face and placing the other on my thigh "Theo I really don't- I don't know what you're talking about" I was able to say with that last breath that I had left "Oh sure?" he said moving my face to one side and then bringing his thumb to my neck, "What are you-" I tried to say but with a quick motion he rubbed his thumb on my neck revealing part of the hickeys, that were covered in concealer, he left me yesterday evening, I gasped. "Well to not remember anything you hid them well" he said abruptly leaving my face and leaving me breathless on the bench.

01:03 p.m.

I had hidden the hickeys that could be seen with the hair because I hadn't had time to settle down.

It was lunchtime, I had to talk to Draco.

"Draco" not that I cared that Tom knew but Mattheo was overprotective and honestly I didn't want to let him know I kissed his best friend. I was sure of only one thing, Draco would stop at nothing so ... "What do you want" I told him, please don't let it be something terrible. "Sorry?" he said looking at me from top to bottom.

"I'll do what you want" I told him and something in his eyes lit up. "Ah, look who has changed their mind miss do not even think about it, yet here we are" he kept smiling and I did not like it at all. "Move Malfoy, tell me what you want" "You'll have to do what I want for the rest of the day, or else-" "Yeah I know you don't have to remind me. I accept" he grabbed my wrist and push me towards the Great Hall, "Sit and act normally "I didn't like that he knew perfectly that he had this power over me," Hi guys "I said sitting on the table and continuing to act as if nothing had happened.

"So Y / n, have you recovered from last night?" Tom said to me, "I mean Theo had to take you to your room because you were drunk" I turned my gaze to Mattheo but he was the only one who wasn't laughing, I hope he doesn't know anything, I really hope so.

03:20 p.m.

"Now we will enter the classroom, and you will sit next to me, is that clear?" Draco told me before entering the class, I nodded without making too many fuss, so much worse than already. was could not go.

Draco kept teasing me by brushing my hair and neck during the lesson, continuing to show me how much he liked to have power on me, I'm close to the end of the day, I can resist. Well I was wrong "Y / n" he whispered "What do you want now Malfoy" I said pissed off, "Come up to me with the chair" I looked at him and looked down, whatever he was going to do I wouldn't have been at his stupid game "What are you afraid of?" he said putting his hand near the edge of my chair and pulling it towards him making me jump "I have a little dare for you" he said putting a lock of hair behind my ear "Moan ..." he whispered "NO" I answered looking him straight in the eye "No?" he repeated, the hand that was previously on the edge of the chair was raised and then positioned itself on my thigh and squeezed, that gesture caught me off guard making me scream slightly, "Well you were close, good" he said looking at me satisfied "Miss Y / n, are you all right? " the professor asked me "Yes, everything's fine. Excuse me" I said, kicking Draco's ankle with my foot, he snorted and then turned to me and whispered "You bitch .."