Chapter 2

sorry for the absence (school) I went back to publish, I hope you will like the next chapters

A day had already passed, it seems to have flown. I hadn't socialized much with the boys, and to tell the truth I got along very well with Bella, she is very nice and kind, you can see that she cares.

"Y/n! Are you awake?" I hear a voice from outside the door "Yes I'm coming" I answer getting out of bed and putting on an oversized sweatshirt, "Good morning" Mattheo woke me up, at least he seemed more sociable than Tom that's sure, "Morning" I answered still sleepy

"Good morning Y/n, Mattheo. Ready for breakfast?" Bellatrix said as she was putting breakfast on the table. "Morning idiot" Tom said messing up Mattheo's hair. They may be 1 year older than me but they act like they're kids.

Bella started the speech "So Y/n, I won't be there for about 5 days, you know for work, so" Bella turns around the guys "I entrust them to you" we started laughing "Omg what an honor thanks, anyway besides the jokes, I'm pretty sure I can get away with it "I answer" Perfect, ah guys I almost forgot, whatever you know where to find me "Bellatrix said with a strange look to the guys" Yes, mom, don't worry "

Soon we were alone in that huge manor.

After lunch the boys went to their room and I went down to the living room to continue the book I bought myself, Nevernight, actually is a really good book I believe it is classified as enemies to lovers.

I was immersed in the pages of my book as soon as I hear footsteps.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" I heard a male voice and I turned "None of your

business, anyway what are you doing here?" It was Mattheo "You know that I live here right?" I gave an embarrassed smile "Yes, of course I meant-" "Oh please don't be silly little girl" he said smirking, then he sat on the couch next to me.

"What are you reading?" he says taking the book from my hands "Hey give it back to me!" I said pulling the sleeve of his shirt "Take it" he said raising his hand in such a way that I could not get there "Mattheo come on please!" I said, still trying to take the book he had in his hands, but jumping I slipped and well, I fell on him. "Enjoy the view huh?" he said to me and I immediately got up embarrassed "Move give me the book" "Oh quiet breathe, here you go" he said giving me it "You're welcome little psycho" he said patting me on the shoulder. I was not used to being touched by people especially if they were boys, it is a thing that always bothers me and makes me uncomfortable. So I immediately raised his hand "Leave me" I almost yelled at him "Hey sorry I hurt you, why did you react like this?" "No you didn't hurt me, it just annoys me, now you can go, thanks too" I said, sitting back on the couch.

it was done at a certain time so I decided to go to my room to get ready, I took a shower, put on makeup and wore shorts and a very simple top, nothing special.

"Hey look who showed up" said Tom greeting me, I haven't talked much but he seems nice, as an asshole.

"Hello to you too Tom, what are we gonna eat?" I asked looking at Mattheo "What do you want to eat?" he asked me "I don't know, maybe pizza?" "To princess order" he said laughing "Stupid" I said whispering "How sorry?" he asked me approaching "I said stupid" "Oh yeah?" he took me on his shoulders and threw me on the couch "Mattheo no wait-" he started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing, at the beginning I didn't even mind that he was touching me but then "Ok enough" but he continued ignoring me "Mattheo! I SAID ENOUGH!" I said getting up from the couch and sitting on the kitchen counter "Sorry... I didn't meant to scream, I'm sorry" I said looking at him "Don't worry, actually it was my fault, I shouldn't have" we looked at each other and he gave me a little smile "So pizza ? " Tom said breaking that embarrassment "Yes" we answered together.