𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 18

Start from the beginning

She slowly open her eyes and yawn while stretching her arms.
Suddenly her hands clench on her duvet releasing she isn't in her House she is living with her husband.
Last night scenes flashed in her eyes her eyes fell on her lower part she sobbed remembering the pain and pleasure together.
Unknowingly her cheeks get red in shyness thinking the way he touched her last night with so much gentleness.
But she move her legs but her eyes get glossy when she feel sting pain between her legs.
" He broke my legs "
Her soul left from her body thinking she wouldn't able to walk now.
Her heart drop down " He broke my legs " " He is also like mommy " She cover her face inside the duvet and cried silently.
The thought inside her is scaring down to her core that she will live alone with him.

Jungkook : kitten

Yn's body got stiff hearing his manly deeply voice. Her body move lil inside the duvet.

He smile knowing she is awake. He unbutton his upper 2 button and walk to her.

He place his hands on her covered stomach and shake her lil.

Jungkook : kitty.. Wake up.. You have to take shower.

He said and shake her lil. She move away from his touch.
And curve into ball. He frown looking at her and slowly grip the duvet.

Jungkook : get up sweetheart.

He said and try to remove the duvet but she didn't let him.
He sit beside her covered body and spoke,

Jungkook : sweetheart.. Is it paining somewhere?

He ask her slowly gripping the duvet she didn't answer him.
He sigh and again ask her.

Jungkook : answer me.. Sweetcandy is it paining?

He finally heard her soft sobs.
His eyes get soften hearing her sobs he got it maybe it is paining her.
He feel her hold on duvet lossen he took the chance and remove the duvet from her face.

She gasp and try to move away but he harshly pull her body along duvet on his lap.
Her grip on duvet tighten she started sobbing like small child Tearing his heart apart.

" I am so impatient man. Why i did 'that' last night.. I should give her time"

Jungkook : shh.. Sweetheart... What happen? why you are crying?

He ask her softly engulfing her body into his arms.

Yn : w-why di-id y...you b.. Break.. --- my l-legs..

She spoke while sobbing a soft chuckle left from his lips hearing her complain.
He understand that she isn't able to move her legs because of last night.
He broke the hug and she look down while sobbing.

Jungkook : sweetheart.. Don't cry ok.. It's normal hmm.. You will able to move your legs after few minutes..

She sniff and look up at him.

Yn : re...really?

She ask her he smile and nodded his head.
He saw her hard grip on duvet.
He smile and spoke,
Jungkook : i will help you in shower.

Her breathe hitched
Yn : w-why?

Jungkook : no question my decision is final..

He said and carry her in his arms. She try to struggle but he glare at her she bit her lips.
He kiss her forehead.

Jungkook : don't make me mad sweetheart..

He slowly put her feet down on the floor. She stumble lil he immediately hold her by her waist.

Jungkook : it's normal..

She look at her feets clenching the duvet. He hold her till she legs get normal.
After few minutes she finally stand still.
He smile and spoke,

Jungkook : see.. Now my kitty can walk..

Yn : s-sorry.... I..i th-hought y-you broke m-my legs.

He chuckle and kiss her side of the head.

Jungkook : it's ok.. Now remove the duvet i am going to ready tub.

He said and went towards tub.
Her grip tighten on duvet even more.

-------------------------------------
-🅃🄾 🄱🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴-