04: Sweet Night

Haerin x Minji: Fluff
Warning: None
🎶 Love Maze by BTS 🎶

Author's POV

Sometimes it confuses the other members if Haerin is their maknae and not Hyein because of how she behaves.

Haerin's not childish or immature for the members to call her "baby", it's because of how soft and quiet she is. She never speaks unless she needs to or when she wants to say something, she tends to listen more than to talk a lot.

There are times when the other four girls bicker and joke around while there's Haerin enjoying the chaos. It always happens and that's the reason why Minji looks after Haerin from time to time.

Minji would pull Haerin to her to make sure that she won't feel left out, she would call her and let her join when they're having fun, Minji would secretly cheer Haerin up when she's tired and many more.

As for Haerin, she notices how her unnie looks after her and in return, she always responds to Minji's jokes and look at her fondly when she's speaking. Haerin is not the clingy type so her way of showing love is by looking at the person sweetly and gently.

The girls came back to their dorm after performing their song on a music show, they won another trophy and had fun so they're pretty tired after all of the things they did.

"Minji unnie, we're going to sleep now, good night!"

Hanni announces before pushing the sleepy Hyein inside their shared room. Minji says good night to them as well before making her way inside the bathroom.

Their bathroom is big enough for two people so it's no surprise for her to see Haerin inside, placing tooth paste on her tooth brush. Their bathroom is designed like the bathrooms used in hotels.

"Oh, hey unnie"

"Hey"

Taking her toothbrush, Minji also places tooth paste on top of it before brushing her teeth with Haerin doing the same.

Haerin is focused on cleaning her teeth while there's Minji looking at Haerin's eyes as she move her hand slowly.

It took ten seconds for Haerin to notice Minji's gaze and when she did, she suddenly laughs before looking back at Minji through the mirror.

"What are you looking at unnie? Are you spacing out or something?"

"No... "

"Then why were you staring at me?"

"Nothing"

Haerin laughs again before quickly finishing up. She cleaned up early because she took a night shower but unfortunately, their hair dryer broke so she had to dry her hair using her towel.

And it's hard to do so because of her long hair. All of the girls have long hairs and it's like their signature look or whatever it's called.

Back to the two, Minji also finished washing her face so she followed Haerin when she stepped out of the bathroom. Since both are roommates, they went straight to their bedroom.

"Want me to dry your hair?"

"Yes please"

"Give me your towel and sit down, I'll dry it as fast as I can"

Haerin sits down on the soft mattress and let Minji dry her hair. Like an obedient cat she is, Haerin stays still as Minji ruffles her hair to make sure it dries quickly so they could sleep early.

Looking at the scene, it looks so heart warming and wholesome. Haerin's behavior that's like a cat's personality makes her look like she's being cleaned up by her owner who washed her up.

Minji can't seem to concentrate well as she do her thing, she noticed Haerin quietness and she can't help but to think that this is too cute to handle until she couldn't help herself but to let out a giggle.

"What, why are you laughing?"

Haerin's clueless eyes shine as she look at Minji which makes Minji laugh more. She looks so freaking adorable that Minji feels this sudden urge to just squeeze this girl in her hug and shower her with millions of kisses.

"Ahh! Why do you have to be so cute"

"But I didn't do anything"

Haerin looks like a clueless lost cat who's looking at someone who's laughing while being drunk.

Gathering her self, Minji calms herself down before going back to drying her hair.

"Let's just dry your hair... "

"Okay"

Why do you have to be this cute!!!

Minji keeps on biting her lower lip everytime she remembers Haerin's face earlier but after some time, she's done. Haerin then looks at her weirdly this time before combing her hair.

"I don't why you guys always laugh when I don't know something"

"Because you look so cute!"

"Are you saying I'm cute while being dumb? That's... A bit offensive, does that mean I'm always dumb?"

"Not that Haerin-ah. It's just, you look like a cat. You're always silent and you barely move your body when one of us are talking"

"Because I want to listen...?"

"Yeah but you don't know how adorable you look every time you do"

"That doesn't make any sense"

"Just comb your hair and go to sleep Haerin-ssi"

"Okay"

After spending a minute or two, Haerin goes back to her bed and lays down before pulling her blanket to warm her body.

"Good night unnie"

"Good night too Haerin-ah, sweet dreams"

"Mmmh"

But as time goes on, Haerin can't find herself sleeping and looks like sleep won't consume her sooner because she suddenly feels cold and chilly.

She looked over at Minji and saw her facing the other way, she don't know if she's sleeping or not but Haerin stands up and didn't say anything as she lays down on Minji's bed.

"Unnie, I hope you don't mind but I want to sleep with you... It's too cold for me to sleep alone so I'll just sleep here"

Haerin thought Minji's already deep in her slumber but she didn't know that Minji's having a hard time containing herself as she listen to Haerin who's speaking so soft.

Minji's literally biting her knuckles to stop herself from squealing or letting any sound get out of her mouth but then she stopped when she felt Haerin placing an arm on her waist, snuggling against her back, seeking for comfort and warmth.

Haerin is being effortlessly cute and sweet that Minji can't help but to smile widely and blush while stopping herself from making a sound.

But that doesn't mean she'd stay still. If she can't make a sound then she'll just move her body and face Haerin.

Wrapping an arm around Haerin's waist, Minji moves her legs next and let them entangle with Haerin's.

"Love you Haerin-ah, sleep tight"

And a kiss was placed on Haerin's forehead.

"Love you too unnie"

But a kiss was placed on Minji's lips.