03: Her Obsession

Hyewon x Chaewon: Fluff
Warning: Kissing
🎶 I Like You by Post Malone ft. Doja Cat 🎶

Author's POV

One thing Chaewon likes about Hyewon is her body, it's warmth and smoothness is very soothing and pleasing to her that she always finds herself clinging to the older girl.

Chaewon doesn't get easily attached to anything but her addiction started when the unnie line of the group wanted to have a drink after their younger sisters fell asleep to celebrate their success.

It was a fun night, also a memorable one because they get to witness their captain bunny acting like a drunk old lady dancing in the street, their cat begging for Hyewon's kiss, Yena turning red after admitting something about her and Yuri, Chaeyeon exploding in laughter and Chaewon not acting her usual cool and chill self.

As for Hyewon, she's just watching them. She has high tolerance when it comes to alcohol so she's just enjoying the sight of her members getting drunk and all.

And when they were done doing their shenanigans, Hyewon looked after all of them. She tucked Eunbi to her bed, walked Sakura and Chaeyeon to their dorm, carrying Yena to her bed and lastly, gently placing Chaewon on their shared bedroom at her bed.

The baby tiger is still drunk from the Soju and beers they drank and in that night, she asked Hyewon to sleep with her on the same bed because she wants someone to cuddle with.

Hyewon agreed and wraps her arms around Chaewon and by the time their body came into contact, Chaewon fell in love with Hyewon's body warmth.

And one night turning into two until it became a normal thing for both of them to get touchy in their daily lives.

Most of the girls doesn't have a schedule this week, they have finished promoting their comeback song and already went on variety shows, as for their photoshoots, they also finished all of them except for Yujin and Wonyoung who got paired up for a special shoot to promote a famous brand.

And just like the usual, Hyewon and Chaewon can be seen cuddling in their couch. In their small world, not caring about anyone at the moment, just savoring this good feeling.

"Unnie"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sleepy..."

"You can sleep, I'll wake you up later"

"But I want to sleep in our room, Eunbi unnie might scold me like Yena unnie"

"Okay"

"Can you carry me there?"

"Yeah, sure but let me stand first"

Letting Hyewon go, the hamster stands up and let Chaewon cling on her like a Koala, carrying her like a baby with Chaewon's legs entangled on her hips and arms tightly holding on to Hyewon's neck.

"Wow, you do have a strong grip"

Chaewon just giggles.

Hyewon then surrounds Chaewon's hips to safely carry her before making their way to their room.

"Is she sleeping?"

Hyewon shakes her head to Minju's question. Minju just woke up from her nap and seeing her favorite unnies like this made her smile from ear to ear.

Continuing their way, Hyewon opens the door and lays Chaewon down on her bed. Hyewon already knows Chaewon won't let her go so she joined her in this soft mattress.

And after spending their comfortable silence, Chaewon speaks, staring a conversation.

"Unnie, are you free tomorrow?"