Oneshot1: Mochi ♡

Welcome to my gojo oneshot collections !

All readers are aged 21 and above!

Here our reader is female , same age as gojo , some alterations here and there <3

Have fun reading !

Req are open

_________________________________________

Don't drop the deserts...

Gojo swiftly moved through sukuna's kicks and reckless punches that came his way. He did show off on his style, wishing to impress megumi who was obviously groaning from the pain.

I should bring him with me, to get a free pass from her wrath

Sukuna grew tired from his jabs being doged by the beanpole- gojo did had his amusement of making fun of the 1000 year old curse. Some really spiteful words were being thrown too- like...

"You're too old to be fighting, you might turn into dust"

Feeding to his fury, gojo finished his fight one landing blow. Bowing down to show off to megumi of how great of a teacher he was. The first year student along with his two dogs totally didn't pay any sort of attention to his sensei.

"MEGUMIIIIII"

"HA?"

Gojo flinched at his nasty glare, carrying Yuji with his one arm to report to the higher ups. Megumi walked with gojo at the front, he could sense a bit of impatience in his pace. Gojo hoped to see a certain teacher there- he knows she shouldn't be here at this time.

Narrowing his eyebrows at the one meeting room that had lights on,he had suspicions of something going on related to him. It may be near to midnight , yet at jujutsu High the night has just begun.

"Is that the boy?"

"Yes"

Gojo wanted to Barge into the room and clear his suspects, duty called.

Wait for me...

His mind wasn't in one place, kept going to the blurred image of a beautiful woman. Focusing back on his work in hand, gojo resumed briefing the clueless itadori.

●●●

Yn fiddled with the end of her uniform, the dark fabric would be having a hole by how her nails dug into it. Her inner cheek had an iron taste, stinging to contain her anxiety. Her chest felt lighter with each words the old men uttered with pure disgust lacing their tone.