Lunch with me

"Come in", Carina said, raising her eyes from the chart she was reviewing to see who was knocking at her office door.

"Could you come help me, babe, please?", says Maya opening the door with some difficulty because of the bags she is carrying in her hands.

"Hi, bambina. I'm coming, I'm coming", She said, coming out from behind the table, taking off her lab coat and resting it on the armchair across the room. Under that brunette had a navy blue turtleneck and black pants with thin white stripes.

Carina immediately went to help her wife with the food packages giving her a quick "hello" kiss while she was standing by the opened door.

"You meant when you said you would bring a bunch of food", Carina rested the packages on the coffee table.

"You said you we're starving so... I brought your favorites", Maya handed Carina the last packages she was holding.

"Lock the door, please", The Italian woman said. Maya was confused by the order, but did as she said.

Carina walked towards the woman, grabbing her by the waist till her body was pressed over the door and gave her a deep kiss. In one move she turned the wife's body and slowly led her to towards the working table without stop kissing her.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look in this  uniform, Maya Bishop? You make really hard to resist to you, miss firefighter", Carina said, kissing the blonde's neck repeatedly. The brunette placed two fingers on her stomach and trailed down the path to the top buttons of her shirt. Now she took a time to slowly open one by one while beating her lower lip in the sexiest way.

"Yes... but, weren't we going to have lunch, honey?", the firefighter said just observing as the brunette finished opening her buttons.

Both women were in the middle of their shifts, but as it was a quiet day at the Station, Carina asked Maya to come visit at Grey Sloan so they could have lunch together.

", but.... now I'm hungry for something else", Carina's hand we're sliding under Maya's shirt to meet her boobs.

"The food will get cold and I don't have much time, babe", Maya said already with her mouth half open. She was afraid to get a call on the Station and not make there in time but it was impossible to say "no" to Carina when the blonde could already feel her underpants wet.

"It won't. This will only take a few minutes", Now the Italian used both hands to undo the woman's belt and then the button of her pants.

"So we're doing this on your work table?", firefighter laughed.

"Yes, like we used to do on your's", Carina said making Maya blush. They in fact had sex uncountable times on the captain's office back in time, many times over that table.

Carina stopped talking and delicately inserted her hand under the soft fabric of the wife's underpants feeling the warmth in there. The blonde couldn't help but let a soft moan come out when her hand reached her center.

"Ahhh, Carina", Maya moaned in the brunette's ear as she felt her fingers moving back and forth over her wet sex. Carina's mouth going from the wife's neck to her mouth kissing all along her jawline made every hair on the blonde's body stand on edge.

"You want me to stop?", Carina stopped suddenly.

"No, please, keep going", the firefighter said in a weak voice pressing the wife's hand over her sex again.

The firefighter leaned over on the table as she felt that her legs would give away at any moment as she got horny. At some point she was pressing her fingers so intensely on the wife's skin, under her shirt, that seems she wanting to merge their bodies into one.

Carina continued the action increasing the speed of her hands as she was felt Maya already melting over her fingers.

It didn't take long for the firefighter to release a high moan of deepest pleasure pressing her hands hard on the table. She immediately bit her lower lip to try to stop that scream from coming out. The blonde just threw her head back letting that feeling spread over her entire body while Carina lead the wet fingers to the mouth so she could feel the taste of her wife.

"See, I told you this wouldn't take long", Carina said, resting her hands on the table beside the firefighter and put her face so close she could feel the warm breath of the wife on her face.

"I don't think I can stand up", The blonde said relaxed, keeping her body leaning on the table as she tried to catch her breath. Her face was still flushed but a smile rested on her half opened lips.

"From 1 to 10?", Carina said, staring at the woman for an answer.

"Oh, you know how much I love what you can do with 10 minutes. So... it's a big 10", the blonde grabbed Carina's face to press their lips together while laughing. "But... I can do you now", Maya said as she brought her hands under Carina's shirt and her mouth to hers again.

"You won't need to. I already did it while looking at that picture you sent me earlier", The doctor said with a wink.

"Without me?", Maya said putting a face.

"That's on you for teasing me with that red lingerie at 9 a.m. You know I can't take the red lingerie. You look way to hot on it", Carina said grabbing the wife's cheeks to kiss her.

***

AN: Long time no see. So, I'm back with another short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for all the comments, likes, and reads. You guys are amazing. <3