The Rival

There the new girl stood, Jimmy G. She was tall beautiful and most of all had all the boys attention. Jimmy would be, without a doubt the most popular girl at school. Unlike Y/N, Y/N was unnoticeable and definitely wasn't as pretty as Jimmy. She was worried that Harry would leave her for the new girl. But he didn't Alpha Harry stood by her side, he was looking at his phone, unwavering. Jimmy walked over to Harry pressing her breast into him.

      "Hey there cutie, I'm Jimmy. " She said as her nipples pierced his arm.

      Harry looked at her and then her breasts and blushed. Y/N was appalled, Harry never blushed at her breasts! What was wrong with hers that Harry didn't want to see them? Maybe it was because hers weren't as big as Jimmy's. Or maybe her nipples didn't get hard enough.

       "Hi," Harry smirked then grabbed her waist. "You need something?"

     "Your number, duh!" Jimmy licked her lips and looked at Harry seductively.

      Harry grabbed her phone and put his number in it. He winked, slapped her ass and then she left, her phone in hand all while giggling. Y/N felt tears running down her face. She though Alpha only wanted her. She became depressed then ran to the bathroom. Harry went to chase after her but he didn't.

    Y/N fell to the floor and screamed. Why? Why would Harry do this to her? She didn't deserve this! Her nipples went soft and then she passed out on the dirty smelly floor.

     Y/N woke up the next day on the floor. Harry didn't even bring her home. She got up and walked to the gym, she had to shower and had no choice but to wear her gym clothes. Y/N put her phone on charge and stripped naked, then went into the shower. It was freezing! She yelped and jumped back, then slipping on the wet floor, hurting her fat ass. She cried and took a cold shower.

     She quickly gets changed and heads out just in time to see Jimmy and Harry arrive together. Y/N didn't know what to think.  Did they really sleep together? She thought Harry wouldn't do that anymore, but then again she thought her and Harry were dating.

      "Hey Kitten, You didn't come home last night. Where were you?" He growled.

      "Out."

   He huffed.

    "I was with someone." Y/N lied. She slept on the bathroom floor.

     "Is that why you're in your gym clothes?"

     Y/N looked away. "Yea, the other ones were dirty."

      He growled, huffed then started walking away.

       "Hmpf Like you care anyway. "

    He turned around, "Why would you think that?"

      "You arrived with Jimmy, so what do you think I think?"

      "I didn't sleep with her!"

      "Oh really? Then what would you say we did last night?" Jimmy said as her breasts bounced with each word, her nipples hard and her breast abnormally perky.

      "That was a mistake." Harry looked at Y/N,  "I was scared. I was scared of what we are becoming. "

      "You should've thought of that before sleeping with Jimmy!"

      "I'm sorry. " Harry huffed.

     "No you're not. You don't love me. Not like how I love you."

     "No." Harry grabbed Y/N's chin and lifted it towards him. "I love you more than you could ever imagine."

      He kissed her and Y/N's nipples sprung into life and her breast became perkier than ever as her big hard nipples pressed into his chest.