Fate

Y/N woke up to her mom screaming, "Y/N YOU STUPID BRAT GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

Y/N rushes out of bed puts on a crop top, white skirt with fishnets and leather boots. She rushes downstairs only to see Harry Styles in her kitchen.

"H-H-Harry S-Styles?! What- What are you doing in m-m-my kitchen?" Y/N's pink orbs shine is the light, strands of her golden hair fall from her bun.

"He's your new owner, I need the money for the house. It works out great though, since you're so annoying." Y/N mom said smirking.

Harry looks at Y/N, admiring her and her body. She was a lot smaller than him. Her orbs simmered.

"Let's go Y/N." Harry said in a hard tone.

Y/N obeyed and followed Harry to his Limo. Y/N was nervous, she didn't know what to say, she kept her eyes on the floor.

"Uh um Har-"
Harry cuts her off, "It's Alpha Harry to you pet."

"Y-Y-Yes Alpha Harry."

Y/N sat silently observing her Alpha. He was so tall and his hands were very large. She wished to see him without and the clothes. Alpha Harry was 6'9 while Y/N stood at 4'2. Harry grabbed her hand. It was warm and small. He could easily dominate her.

He sat closer to her, rubbing her thigh. Y/N was flustered, and confused someone as hot as him was touching her. She whimpered.

He stopped. Y/N was upset and thought, "Why won't he keep touching me?"

Then they arrived at Alpha Harry's mansion. Y/N was stunned at the sheer size of it. Her knees went weak.

"You are gonna live like a queen here, Y/N"

Y/N shivered at the way he said her name. His voice is smooth like butter yet icy cold. Then Y/N felt weak, her head throbbing then she fell into Alpha Harry's arms.

Authors Note: I will not be publishing this as much since I will be working on another story. I still have to come up with a name for it but most of the story is already written.