True Love

The next morning Y/N still couldn't walk. Her legs were still shaking. The looked over and Harry was gone. Did he regret last night? Y/N was nervous. What if Alpha didn't want her anymore? What if it was a one time thing? Then Harry walked in with a tray full of food.

       "Here's breakfast, eat up my little bitch."

     "So whens round two?" Y/N asked, her face red. 

      Harry smirked, "Later. Now eat up." He said as he set down the tray. Harry started walking away when Y/N stopped him.

      "You're leaving?"

     "I have to go to work, I'll be back, kitten." He winked and walked out.

     Y/N was bored but she couldn't really fo anything except watch tv or text her friends. 
Since Harry had destroyed her back and her legs were numb.

      BANG!
    Y/N jumped, "What What was that!"

      "Me." The man says pointing a gun at her. 

    Another man comes in and picks up Y/N, its hard to fight back since she is so small. They put her in a van and drive away. Y/N is knocked out, tied up and blindfolded.

     Y/N wakes up to people screaming.

    "H-H-H-Hello?" She stutters.

       A man chuckles. "Don't worry kitten, your Alpha will be here soon."

      "Hey! Only Alpha Harry can call me kitten!" Y/N yells, "My Alpha will get you for this!!"

     CRASH

    Alpha Harry crashes through the window and lands on a bunch of men with his motorcycle.

     "Kitten! Are you alright?!" Harry buffs.

     Y/N nods.

      "Heres the money. Now. Let. Her. Go."

     They untie Y/N and she runs over to Harry but she trips. Harry catches her in his big manly arms, Y/N grabs his shirt while his muscles cling to her body. Y/N's nipples go hard. She blushed.

     "Alpha."

     "Kitten."

    They get onto the motorcycle and ride off in the sunset. While Y/N's nipples poke into Harry's back.