Destiny

Y/N woke up on a bed, she didn't know who's bed it was but it was comfy. She sat up and looked around at the silk canopy bed. She looked down and realized she was in only her underwear. She blushed.

     "Finally, my little pet, you're awake." Alpha Harry said with a slight smirk.

      Y/N felt Harry eyeing her like she prey and he the predator. Y/N's nipples hardened, that turned her on. Her face was red, and Harry must've noticed.

      "Get dressed and head downstairs, dinner is ready." Alpha walked off.

       Y/N found a black crop top and a really short skirt, she took out her messy bun and let her hair fall. She wanted him to notice her. She wanted him to make her coochie cream. She went downstairs and sat next to Harry, as she sat down she plopped her breasts onto the table. Harry stared at her then licked his lips. Y/N noticed the very large bulge in his pants and blushed.

     "What are you doing," Harry growled.

     "What do you mean, Alpha Harry?" Y/N said smirking.

     "Finish eating then head to bed pet, or I'll have to punish you." He said in a husky tone.

    Y/N moaned, his voice was so hot. He walked away quickly, holding the even larger bulge.  Her coochie was creaming. This just made her want Harry even more.
God, he is so hot.

      Y/N snuck up to Harry's room. The door was open and she peeked in. Harry was changing and all Y/N could look at was his 18 pack of abs. Then he saw her. She blushed. Harry grabbed her and kissed her with lots of tongue. Y/N was moaning. They ripped each others clothes off.

       "I want you so bad." Harry growled into Y/N's ear.

       Harry pulled out his manhood, it was big at least 2727273622792696969.69 inches. Y/N creamed again. He put his manhood into Y/N's creaming coochie. Y/N screamed in pleasure.

      "YES! OH YES ALPHA HARRY!"

       Harry thrusted harder and nutted in her coochie while it continued to cream. All Y/N could do was look at Harry's big pepperoni nipples, she wanted to pick them so badly. Harry grabbed her dirty blonde hair and continued to thrust until Y/N couldn't feel her legs.