Chapter 30 - Happy Birthday

It's 11:58 and my birthday is in two minutes. I should be asleep since I have school in the morning, but I just can't fall asleep. I put my phone down a few minutes ago hoping if I shut my eyes, I could go to sleep. It hasn't been working obviously.

I had a very bitter sweet day. The first half of the day was awful. One because of school and two, I had a class with Jaden where we kept making awkward eye contact then he wouldn't even look my way the rest of the class. Then at lunch, I felt so emotional over it because I don't think we ever went three days without talking like this and it was so awkward and weird. But he needs to say sorry to me first. Anyway, I cried at school and it's embarrassing.

Then the second half of the day was great. I had dinner at Justins and met his mom. She was so sweet and I loved being there with them. I learned a lot more about Justin and his family and what his life was like in Canada. I had a great time.

I heard my phone ding. I wonder who's up. Maybe Sab or someone stayed up to say happy birthday or they can't sleep either. I sat up and rolled over. I grabbed my phone and was surprised to see Jaden text me.

_____
Jaden: hey im rly sorry about everything. i hate not talking to u. i shouldn't have said what i said. im a dickhead for that and im sorry. i love u and i miss u and i hope u have a great bday

Me: thank you J I love and miss you too
Me: I'm also sorry for being hard on you. you don't deserve that

Jaden: don't be sorry sometimes I do need it
_____

I locked my phone and placed it back on my night stand. I feel way better now. I hated not talking to him. It hurt me a lot. I feel a lot more relaxed now that we made up. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep.

I'm going to really try to sleep now. I rolled over and shut my eyes. I'm going to be tired tomorrow.

***

Thankfully I woke up to my alarm and didn't over sleep due to me going to sleep so late. I just finished getting ready for school, but I'm waiting for Sab to get here. She wants to drive me to school today which is sweet.

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone to see texts from people saying happy birthday. That made me smile. I actually love my birthday.

I feel good today and I feel like things are really coming together. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Jaden and I are okay again, amazing friends and no toxic people in my life. I also know I want to do modeling so I know where I'm going to go for a career.

I opened Instagram after seeing I was tagged in some posts. I smiled seeing all of them.

________Instagram_________