Chapter 5 - Whats Good

"Wait so it's a date?" Sabrina asked me after I told her about what I'm doing Saturday. We are standing at my locker about to go to lunch.

"No, it's just dinner" I said with a shrug as I tried to hide my smile. I put my books into the locker and didn't look at her. She gasped when she saw my smile.

"Oh my god. Hailey it's a date. You can not deny that. Are you excited?" She asked me. I laughed and shut my locker so we start walking towards the cafeteria.

"It's not a date. He's just taking me out to eat because I just got my heart broken and he's being nice." I denied and she groaned.

"You are stubborn. He is so cute, is he not?" I laughed again.

"He is really fucking cute. Hands down the hottest person I've ever met" I told her and she smiled wide.

"See! He's hot, he's sweet, he's funny, he is your perfect man" She pointed out and I blushed a little.

"Okay I'm really excited." I gave in.

"Yay-" I cut her off.

"But-" she cut me off now.

"But nothing. It's going to be a great time" she said and I nodded.

"I know it will be. I'm just saying I don't want to jump into anything just yet. We still have to get to know each other anyway" I said then shrugged.

"I know, Hails. But this will be good for you. It's just a dinner date where you two get to know each other more. And I will be at your house before hand helping you get ready and cheering you on" she said making me smile again. I nodded agreeing with her. I wasn't sure what else to say. "You are coming to Jadens tomorrow right?" She asked me.

"Yeah of course. I need to get drunk" I said making her laugh.

"You are going to have a great weekend." She said to me and I smiled at her. Thank god it's Thursday, we are almost to the weekend.

***

"I hate homework" I mumbled to myself as I put my pencil down. I'm almost done with my homework. I just have some questions left, but then I have to study for a test I have tomorrow for history.

I heard my phone ding so I took my chance to take a break and I picked up my phone. Sabrina texted me.

_______
Sab: GIRL

Me: what's upppp

Sab: you need to look at what Justin posted on insta
Sab: that is who you are going in a date with ms girl
_______

Without answering her I went on to Instagram. It wasn't the first two things on my feed so I just searched his name to make this faster. My eyes widened once I saw his post. Wow... he is really really hot.

____Instagram____