Two different stars

„Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop 'cause we're so high
Let's do this one more time, oh"- [Starsships by Nicki Minaj ](sorry I couldn't think of a better song💀)

Jinx POV:

Who was she? I thought that I was insane but this princess just ruined her life because of me,if that doesn't scream bat shit crazy i have parents. Her ,,hero?!" I'm quite literally the opposite of a hero.She's really pretty though ehh i mean she's alright looking.,,Soo it was Lux right?" ,,Yeah,my fullname is Luxanna but i prefer Lux".,,You're right Blondie,it does have a better ring to it" I said smirking at her.,,So what should I call you,blue haired Harley Quinn?" she said with a sarcastic tone leaving out a bit of a laugh ,,Sorry to disappoint but nope no Harley Quinn,I'm Jinx stands for Jinx Durr" Blondie looked at me like my name was Satan or something. ,,You're parents named you that?" She said with a confused look. ,,I don't have parents,and no I picked it out myself" ,,Oh,sorry" The weird girl in front of me looked like she shit herself in embarrassment and compassion. ,,Nah it's fine blondie,makes sense that someone like will just assume everyone is so lucky as you" ,,Wha- no i just- let's just change the topic please. So you're the criminal from Zaun the newsstation talks about daily?" ,,Hell yeah I'm a fuckin star!!" I screamed scaring the blonde girl a bit I looked at her with a wide grin. ,,You look like a pretty princess,so are you one,than we're both fuckin fameous" I said smirking at her. ,,Well not really,I'm just rich" she was embarrassed and her face was looking more red than usual..weird. ,,pff Bragger" i scoffed. ,,I'm honest though" ,,I know I like that about you,I hate liars" the last part came out more aggressively than I wanted to.

Lux POV :

How did all off this even happen? After the psychopath in front of me said she hates liars she looked a bit down.,,Did someone hurt you with lying to you once?" I am curios on how she turned out to who she was now,criminals always have some kind of motive that made them criminal,that's what I know from book I have read in the past. But I guess she could also just be like that because she wants to. Lux get yourself together you're here in real life,destroyed your life a hour ago and now you're hanging out with a psychopathic murderer.Jinx was taken back by the question,,SHUT UP!!" They flat out screamed at me.,,okay sorry" I said with a small smile reaching my hand out to touch her shoulder in comfort. But she immediately slapped it away. ,,DONT TOUCH ME!!" They screamed even louder at me. God who hurt her? Jinx looked a bit down and than suddenly her whole mood changed they laughed out of no where. ,,Wanna do something fun,blondie?" ,,Eh,sure?" Jinx was now smiling like happy child again and clapping with excitement. It was actually kinda cute. Jinx pulled me up from our sitting position. She was shaking from excitement and dragging me somewhere,no idea to where.

No one's POV :

Jinx dragged Lux to an old farm,she saw it as they were running away from the cops. It was already dark outside,but you could still see. ,,So why did you bring me here?" ,,I know the dickhead who belongs the farm to,he moved from Piltover to here. Because he lost his job after he couldn't tame me so he became a farmer" ,,tame you? You're not an animal though" ,,Worse,I'm a psychopath" jinx said sticking out their tounge and pointing at themself .,,Makes sense" ,,Bitch tried to give me a lobotomy but than i managed to explode his left leg,such a loser" the criminal in front me scoffed. ,,so he already got his revenge though right?" ,,Nah he was also rude to my sister for no reason ,and no one is mean to my sister except for me"she said looking pissed off. ,,You have a sister?" ,,You think I'm crazy? Just wait till ya see my sister blondie" Jinx grabbed dynamite,colour bombs,normal bombs that she customized to fit her aesthetic out of her large backbag.,,Wanna help princess?" ,,so we're seriously gonna blow up some guy and animals" ,,we may get food out of it" Jinx said smiling at Lux ,,fair point,I'm in,but only if you're cooking" The Demacian responded,she definitely didn't want to starve and they were in the middle of no where with nothing.,,Yeah yeah I will promise,but now help me with this stuff" The duo got the stuff ready and boom.
The whole farm exploded in a million pieces,making it a huge chaotic mess.Jinx was clapping and hugging lux with full excitement finally she had a partner in crime to blow up stuff with. While Lux was so shocked of what she just did she didn't move and just stood there with her mouth open as jinx hugged her.One side of the explosion was yellow and  light blue while the other was neon purple and a bright hot pink. This was the beginning of two different stars,who may need eachother more than they think to shine.

A/N
Thank you for all the support <3
I got kind of lost in reading the manga chainsaw man so I forgot to update. I recommend the manga though! But it's filled with gore and sexual topics so keep that in mind before you start it.
Lightcannon Headcanon  of the chapter (gonna start doing this now cause I think it's fun) Lux and Jinx are big DC fans and definitely went as Poison ivy and Harley Quinn once to a convention or Halloween.
Overall see you in the next chapter!!