XXVI. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?

Sarah sat on the side walk as she waiting for Vance to finally leave Grab N Go

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sarah sat on the side walk as she waiting for Vance to finally leave Grab N Go. She untied her shoe laces before tying them again, counting her breaths, and twisting one of her curls. When he'd finally came out, it was easy to see something had clearly been on her mind the whole time she's been waiting. "Oh god, what's that face for?"

"How come you never kiss me?" she stood up and walked fast to follow him down the sidewalk.

"What the hell are you talking about? I kissed you just before I went in there." he rolled his eyes and kept up his pace, not bothering to wait until she caught up.

"No, I kissed you. You just kissed me back." Sarah pointed out, he really started to regret leaving her out there for so long just so she'd get lost in her thoughts.

"That's the same thing. You're being weird." Vance rolled his eyes.

"It's not the same thing. I thought about every time we've kissed and i'm always the one that initiates it. Never you." Sarah argued even more as she kept up her speed, glad she'd tied her shoes before. "If I stopped kissing you, we'd never kiss."

Vance huffed as he turned around, making her run right into him. He grabbed her face and placed a violent, rather pissed off, kiss to her lips before yanking her head back. "Happy now?"

Sarah smiled. "Happy now."

She ran to catch up with him, taking his hand as they walked down the side walk together. Her house hadn't been far, he'd planned to drop her off there and that would be it. He'd then go home and they'd see each other again tomorrow or later tonight. But, that didn't go to plan as the front door swung open the second they stood infront of the house. "Sarah!"

"Mother!" Sarah mocked her tone, waving with her free hand.

"Invite your friend in for dinner!" was all she yelled back before shutting the door.

Sarah's face lit up. "Vance-"

"No." he cut her off and tried to yank his hand from hers. "Nope. Get off me, Sheeps."

She let his hand go but then hurried to keep up with him as he started to walk away. "Vance! Vance Hopper! Please stay here with me! My family never does dinner together, this is clearly all for you!"

"I'm leaving, Sheeps." he said in return, glad when he heard her feet stop walking behind him. All to feel a weight latch onto his ankle as Sarah laid on the concrete and held onto his ankle like her life depended on it. "Sarah!"

"Don't go!" she begged as he attempted to walk, dragging her along with his very struggled steps. "It'll be thirty minutes at the most. My Dads a really good cook!"

"S-" Vance started.

"Sarah?" an unfamiliar voice to Vance made them both look back.

Sarah's face lit up from the concrete. "Grandpa!"