vi. 𝐈𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

is the chapter before this loading for you guys? it's called "i did know you, i just didn't know you" for some reason it didn't load for me so i wanna make sure y'all got it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

is the chapter before this loading for you guys? it's called "i did know you, i just didn't know you" for some reason it didn't load for me so i wanna make sure y'all got it.

"I hate this road." Sarah admitted as her and Vance took a turn down the road she was suppose to go on.

"Why?" he didn't seem too bothered by it, despite never having to walk down it much.

Sarah used her head to nod toward a house that had a boy sitting in the front. He looked maybe a year or two older then them, Vance remembered seeing him a few times. "Who's he?"

"A weirdo. That's who he is." Sarah avoided looking over, her entire head turning. "You should have heard what he said to me last time I was here. I had never heard something so sick in my life!"

"Never heard something so sick in your life?" he mocked her in humor, glancing over toward the boy she'd been talking about. He was looking over, Sarah finally catching his attention. Vance rolled his eyes. "Want me to kick his ass?"

"No, i'm gonna be late we if do that." Sarah pulled his arm a little harder so they'd hurry.

"Hey, Sarah!" the boy called out.

Vance teamed his head back, blinking in disbelief when she let his arm go to hold his hand. He froze for a second before she tugged harder, making him follow. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shh." she glanced over her shoulder, seeing as the boy stared, but no longer was yelling out to her. when he walked back inside, Sarah let Vance's hand go. "You know what makes me so angry?"

He gave her a weird look, holding his hand up. "Hello?"

"The fact that I can't even get the smallest bit of respect not to be yelled at from across the road, unless there's another guy with me. I mean, seriously, isn't that just so...fucked up?" Vance no longer was in shock with the fact that she'd taken his hand, now too in shock with her language. He started to laugh. "Shut up! Of course you'd think that was funny."

"No, I just can't believe you said that." he corrected her train of thought.

"Whatever." Sarah waved him off.

"If you don't want that guy to mess with you anymore, don't let him." the blonde shrugged like it was that easy. "Works for me."

"He's older then I am." Sarah gave him a wild look. "And bigger."

"So?" Vance shrugged his shoulders. "If you know how to fight, it's not like it matters."

"And what makes you think I can fight?" she gave him a questioning look, her eyebrows rose.

"Isn't your Dad a cop?" he shrugged. "He doesn't teach you any of that?"

"No, because it's different." Sarah pointed out, approaching the Blake house. "This is me."

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃| Vance Hopperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें