Chapters 8- The Heist

Tamara's POV

Xavier wanted me to keep his car but I couldn't park that shit in this community without being worried all night.

I got up and got Marley ready for school. Took him to meet the bus driver, then return to get ready for work.

****

Xavier's Chat

Me: Good morning, I'm getting ready for work.

Xavier: Morning baby. I just got up. I'm going to get the new car today.

Me: That's nice. One like you had before?

Xavier: No, something better. I will stop by your work place today, so I can show you.

Me: Alright. I'm going to get ready, I don't want to be late. Love you, later.

Xavier : Love you baby.

Chev was setting off my anxieties because I have been calling her and she wasn't picking up her phone.

She did this to me already and I hated it.

****
Xavier's POV

Kevin's Chat

Me: Bro what time you plan to be at my foot?

Kevin: The next half hour.

Me: Alright.

*****

Asia's Chat

Me: Mad woman, why you nah answer my calls?

Me: I'm going to get a new car today and I need you to sort out the rims and  the body kit for me.

Me: Asia, seriously B?

Me: Alright, when yuh ready.

****

I guess she wa still in her feelings. Later after I picked up the car I will just swing by her dad's shop.

****
Tassy's Chat

Me: babygirl how are you feeling?

Tassy: like a hostage. You father's housekeeper, who I am very sure he is screwing, keeps acting as if I'm bothering her.

Me: LMAO you soon alright man just gwan take the little rest.

Tassy: Why I can't stay with you Xav?

Me: Because I don't have a house keeper and I live with someone.

Tassy: Who, the girl from the supermarket?

Me: Her name is Tamara and yes.

Tassy: Oh, ok then. It's ok Xav.

Me: Stay with your father little girl. Lol! Love you later.

Tassy:🖕

Kevin's POV

"I'm taking Xav to go get his new car" I said to Chanel.

She spend the night at my place and had me all fucked up in the head.

She just wouldn't let me touch her the way I wanted and I really believe she was being a tease.

"Ok, I have to go home and get ready for work. Do you want me to come back later?" She asked.

Not unless you plan on giving me some pussy.