An Unexpected End

Neon Star and Gregory decided to find Freddy and Stormie along with Roxanne, Monty and Chica.

Neon Star: Come on, where are they? I hope my system still works on Stormie.

She looked into the system and realized that it was broken.

Neon Star: Oh no, STORMIE!! QUICK, FOLLOW ME!

They ran to where Stormie's location went and saw Stormie lying down on the floor.

Neon Star: Stormie? Stormie!? Come on, wake up.

Stormie: She...has...returned...Please...help...me...I can't...feel...anything.

Catrice: Oh look, it's Neon Star and her monsters on her side.

Neon Star: What do you want? Why would you do that to her?

Catrice: Oh you see. She trusted those animatronics who are clearly monsters that almost kill her. She trusted one of them who didn't kill her but did.

Neon Star: HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! IT WAS ALL YOU! ALL YOU!

Freddy: Neon Star, please stop...

Catrice: Oh look. Now he's trying to defend the monster. She tried to destroy everyone in front of you and guess what? She ran away with fear and never came back.

Freddy: Is that true?

Neon Star: It w-was true. I destroyed your friends because they destroyed me first. Then suddenly my anger caused all of this mess and regretted it. I'm...sorry.

Freddy hugged Neon Star after what happened.

Catrice: UGH!! YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL MONSTERS! THOSE MONSTERS DESERVED TO BE DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY'RE KILLERS!

Neon Star: If you are going to call us that, please remind you that what happened to me in the past may do it again on you?

Neon Star gets her mask from her past then shows her destroyed hands and ripped open Catrice's body then tearing her arms and legs apart. She scooped out Catrice's organs then tear her face.

After that, Stormie woke up then played Princess Quest to save Vanessa from being controlled.

At 6 AM, Neon Star asked if Stormie and Gregory wanted to stay at her home then they agreed.

At Neon Star's home, Gregory asked what will happen if Stormie's sister returned but Stormie said that she may not return as a dark spirit.