The Twisted Mystery Nightmare

Stormie: Great, we're trapped and now I'm stuck with a moving neon light sign and Mr. Sassychild.
Neon Star: What? Hey, I'm not a neon sign from some shopping mall or something.
Stormie: I mean you are too bright and colorful like a moving glowstick.
Gregory: Um, Neon. I think you have to look at Stormie.
Neon Star: But why?
Gregory: Just look.
Neon Star: Oh my goodness, Stormie! She's unconcious again.

Neon Star slapped Stormie to wake up.

Neon Star: Please tell me what happened. Are you okay?

Stormie cried and told the truth that she was the girl who was trapped in the Pizzaplex and told them about her nightmare.

Stormie: I'm too scared to even say this. But, I woke up in some void. Then a mysterious person dragged me into a security desks with cameras, lights, and doors and was stayed for five nights. The person was like taking me as a part of some past incident about Fazbear Entertainment. I investigated more about this realizing a man named William Afton killed five missing children in 1980's, which is the one threat of why some people thought that the Pizzaplex is scary. Some people believe that Freddy is still a monster, especially my sister. I also have this mask out of nowhere. It turned me into some hybrid animatronic.

Neon Star: No wonder why this place was still scary. It's because of the past incidents. Look, I was also scared of myself as well.

Stormie: Why?

Neon Star: I also did something wrong. You see I was friends with Freddy. I looked at him feeling left out and kind of sad because his friend, Bonnie randomly disappeared. Then Roxanne, Monty and Chica wanted me to get a surprise from them. But guess what? They tore me apart. The stage incident you already saw was what happened to me back then. I look like a monster that I need revenge from them. I tore Roxanne, Monty, and Chica apart for what they did to me. Then I realized what I did was horrible then I ran away. Now, I returned here so I can see Freddy again and admit my past actions then apologize.

Freddy was shocked by Neon Star's backstory and actions then realized that she was the one who was friends with him since he missed Bonnie.

Freddy: You did this for me? You tear my friends apart because they tear you apart?
Neon Star: Yes. I'm sorry. I regret with what I did.
Freddy: It's fine, Superstar. Now, how about you three have to go to the daycare?
Stormie: Ok then...