Cole: *slow* Faster, Jay.

Jay: *slow* You're so slow, Cole.

Lloyd walked into the room and saw what Jay and Cole were doing as he groaned. 

Lloyd: Hey, I told you guys not to mess around with the Time Blade.

Jay: *slow* We aren't.

He replied slowly, right before the bubble burst and the three fell down, as Lloyd took the Slow-motion Time Blade from Zane's grasp. 

Lloyd: I said to hide it someplace safe. 

Jay: And we ignored you.

Cole: Besides, we're, um, skill-building. 

Lloyd: What skill? Room-destroying? This Blade is extremely powerful and highly coveted. Nothing this valuable will be so easily conceded. 

He scolds them as he accidentally swings the time blade backwards, almost whacking Zane. While Cole turned to Jay and whispered. 

Cole: *whispering* "Nothing this valuable will be so easily conceded." Sounds to me like someone's earned his black belt in being a wet blanket.

Lloyd: What's that supposed to mean?

Zane: I believe Cole's intent is to describe you as a blanket which has become wet, not for the purpose of putting out a fire, but rather to extinguish our enjoyment.

Lloyd: Ugh. 

Jay: Aw, seriously, Lloyd. Lighten up. It's not going anywhere.

He said while he grabbed the Time Blade from Lloyd as he threw it up in the air as it landed right on Lloyd's head. 

Lloyd: Hey!

Jay: Hehe. See?

He laughed as Master Wu slowly walked into the room where the Ninja were in. 

Wu: I see that after victory, some of you have chosen to amuse yourselves. I encourage you not to be so careless. Nothing this valuable will be so easily conceded. 

Cole: Uh, sorry, Master Wu.

Jay: Well put, Master.

Lloyd: Well put? I just said that exact same thing!

Wu: Kai, Nya, join. This is important. 

He instructed as the two Smith siblings stopped what they were doing and they joined the others. 

Wu: You have had a victory. A well-earned one. But Krux, Acronix, and their forces remain a threat. Do not allow your confidence to cloud your vigilance. I made that mistake once. 

Kai quickly remembered where the symbol on the helmet came from as Wu noticed his change in attitude. 

Wu: Kai, is something troubling you?

Kai: The marking on this helmet. Do you recognize it?

He quickly grabbed the helmet and showed Wu the symbol as Wu quickly recognized it. 

Wu: *gasps* 

Kai: You do recognize it. What do you know? Tell me, please.

Wu: This means...this changes everything.

But before Wu could speak more about what he knew of the symbol, as an object crashed inside the temple. 

Jay: What was that?

He asked as they made their way outside of the temple as they saw Commander Machia with a large army of Vermillion and some weapons. 

Zane: I've run a fourth-level analysis. It appears the snake warriors have returned to retrieve the Blade.