Interview Day

I woke up the next morning stiff and unsure of where I was. I looked at I was in the sitting are and was laying down on the couch but I noticed an arm draped over me and I looked behind me to see Chris still asleep. We fell asleep during the last movie and obviously we just got more comfortable in our sleep. I easily moved his arm from around me and got up. I stretched and looked at the time, we had to get moving the car would be here soon.

"Chris..." I said and he stirred and then saw me.

"Good morning." He said and I smiled.

"Good morning, we have to get moving. You have the interview with that morning show this morning." I said and Chris nodded.

"Did we fall asleep on the couch last night?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"We must have." I said and Chris nodded and then smirked at me.

"Well I was comfortable, that's all I know." Chris said and I smiled with a small nod.

"Me too." I said and we just sat on the couch for a minute.

"Well we better get ready, got a big day on interviews." Chris said and I nodded. We headed to our rooms to get ready to leave. Chris was in his black and white shirt and black dress slacks. I was wearing black jeans and a mint green top. I walked out with my hair down and make-up done Chris smiled.

"You look nice." Chris said and I smiled.

"Thank you, you ready?" I asked and he nodded. Once we got downstairs, we got in the car to go where he would be doing the interview. There was a coffee for Chris waiting in the car and I smiled knowing Megan had that set up. We got to the set and Chris stopped me before we could walk in.

"Oh yeah, I meant to tell you...I'm not doing the interview alone. Someone else is here and you will be a major surprise, but I know they will be excited." Chris said and I laughed but nodded.

"Okay..." I trailed off. We got fully in the room and Chris smiled.

"Hey Taika." Chris said and he smiled and hugged Chris and then he looked behind Chris.

"Do my eyes deceive me or did you bring Rory with you?!" Taika asked excited and rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Hey! I didn't know you even did a voice in this movie!" I said as we hugged. Once we broke apart he looked at me.

"You aren't keeping tabs on me?" Taika asked feigning hurt and I shook my head with a small laugh.

"Sorry, I have a life to lead and keeping up with you is too much." I said and Taika laughed.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of you being here?" Taika asked and I sighed..

"Megan needed to stay home with the baby." I said and he nodded. "Well not a baby anymore but you get my point." I said and he laughed. I had known Taika since I was with Megan and Chris when he did the Tiff festival with Knives Out and Chris introduced us and we hit it off as friends immediately.

"Well are you keeping this guy in line?" Taika asked and I sighed.

"I'm trying..." I said and Taika hit Chris's arm.

"Be good to her!" Taika said. We all laughed and I stood off to the side while I watched these 2 grown men not be able to keep it together and actually act like adults. I smiled when the interview was over. I knew we would be traveling with Taika the rest of the day. I followed Chris around everywhere as he did interviews. I was sitting while they did an interview and my cellphone went off.

MEGAN: How's it going?

RORY: Good just following the schedule. He is with Taika right now doing a strongly agree/disagree thing.

MEGAN: How is that going? Are they behaving?

I sent her a video I had taken of them singing loudly to Piano Man in the car and then took a video of the interview and sent it all to her.

MEGAN: God, I'm so sorry.

RORY: I'm enjoying myself. Everything is under control. How are you doing?

MEGAN: I'm fine, mom came into town.

RORY: Thank god I'm in London.

MEGAN: Stop, be nice.

RORY: Nope...I got to go. Chris is almost done.

I put my phone away as the called end to the interview and I walked up to both guys.

"Can either of you behave for more than 5 minutes?" I asked and they laughed and I rolled my eyes. "We split here now according to my schedule. We have to get you changed at the hotel for the premiere." I said and Chris nodded as my phone rang.

"Give me a second, it's the tailor with your suit." I said and walked away.

*****CHRIS POV*****

"How has it been being in a hotel with her?" Taika asked after Rory walked away.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh come on Chris, you still have it bad for her like you did when she was shadowing Megan." Taika said.

"Then we tried dating a year ago and it didn't work." I said and Taika sighed.

"Because she was moving to Boston and getting established. She had a lot going on and you wanted to add a relationship on top of that. What If you asked her out to dinner tonight after the movie. Skip the party and go to dinner." Taika said and I groaned.

"You know what would happen if I was spotted out with someone especially in London? I cant do that to her and I promised Megan I would behave." I said and Taika sighed.

"Maybe when you guys get back to Boston. Take her out as a thank you." Taika said and I nodded.

"That's a good idea." I said as I saw Rory come walking back over us.

*****NORMAL POV*****

"Okay your suit is waiting for you at the room, we need to go." I said and Chris nodded. I hugged Taika.

"Just remember what I said Chris." Taika said and he nodded. Once we got to the car I looked at Chris.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"What?" Chris asked.

"What Taika just said." I said and he sighed.

"Nothing just something about the premiere." Chris said and I half nodded not believing him.

"Whatever, don't tell me." I said, smiling at Chris and he smiled.

"In do time...maybe." Chris said and I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said and we drove the rest of the way in silence. Once we got back to the room I let Chris go in first and he saw the room decorated.

"What the hell?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"You think I forgot your birthday? I planned this on the plane ride here when you fell asleep." I said and Chris hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Ro." Chris said and we pulled away from each other but we stayed close to each other and his arms were still wrapped around me.

"Well you should get ready and we can go. Then tonight when we come back there will be pizza and cake. Megan said that's what you usually have." I said and Chris nodded.

"You are amazing Ro, thank you." Chris said and kissed my cheek. He then headed to his room and I went to mine to change. I leaned against my door once I was closed.

-It was only the cheek and a friend gesture, that's it, calm down and get dressed-

My brain was screaming at me so I calmed down and get ready to go. I needed t stay professional, this was a job for Megan and that was it.