[13] driving into a forest?

[hey guys... this isn't proof read so good luck #lol  anyways I hope y'all tolerate this... no clue where I'm going w this]

April 19th, 1986. 6:37 a.m. Robin Buckley's house.

Robin awoke to see the result of last nights high. She couldn't believe what she did. That wasn't her. The rule she kept for the sake of herself, don't be serious with crushes. It wasn't worth her sanity, it was hard enough seeing all the couples holding hands in the school halls. At least it was Saturday, not like she'd have to see Nance until Monday. If she had one wish right now, it'd be to get rid of the feelings for her. Accepting her sexuality was easier than liking Nancy, horrible to admit. It was pretty strange seeing Nancy in such a way, from being the over done. But she was so lovely and the way she looked at Robin made her blush. She was sick at the fact she let her feelings engulf her.

Worst part was Robin was now picturing how she'd be speaking to Nancy. If only she had more confidence. "Hey, baby." With required wink after. Robin was sure that'd definitely win any girl over. Maybe the fact Robin had never been in a true relationship, holding hands with a boy on the swings in kindergarten didn't count.

Staring at the ceiling could only do her so much good, Robin soon dozed back to sleep.

April 19th, 1986. 9:34 a.m. Nancy Wheeler's house.

She couldn't do this anymore

Dramatic enough, Nancy couldn't stand seeing  Robin everywhere - at least that's what it felt like. She was in her dreams, her thoughts, anything she could just randomly appear; she was there. How was she supposed to cope seeing Robin walking with some strange ginger girl, maybe that was just jealousy.

Jealousy, something Nancy knew quite well.

There was no logical reason for her to be so upset over two people walking with each other. Every thought furthered Nancy's frustration. Tossing and turning in her bed.

Usually, she'd never let something so stubborn bother her, this was out of her control. There was no putting it out of her head, saving it for later; all her thoughts were Robin, Robin, Robin. At this point, Nancy would rather be crying over boys or something stupid in the such.

"God damn it, what is my issue?" She pleaded for an answer, anyone. Nobody ever responds.

"I can't be like those "people", that's not who I am." At this point, Nancy knew she wasn't trying to assure someone else, but herself.

Maybe making a speech would work, she thought to herself. What was she even supposed to say? "Sorry Robin, we can't be friends anymore since I might be madly in love with you."

That couldn't work. Nancy knew better than that. She just needs to accept it. Just when we thought her life was together, never in her favor.

Her world stopped truly stopped when she simply took it in.

"Do I really like a women?" Nancy asked herself again, and again, and again. This wasn't who she thought, or at least prayed.

Her reputation was thrown away if this ever got out.

"I can't acknowledge you, I can't like you, I can't love you." Nancy cried. This was ever supposed to start, or at least end- in such a way.

Even with that chance things aligned and Robin wasn't straight- she'd be moving away for college anyways. No use to even try for a committed relationship.

It's like she had the iq of an ice cube...

Nancy considered her pros... and cons. Worst that could happen is that her reputation is painfully ruined and her family will disown her, but she will be moving away in the coming months. There would be a lot to lose, but she came to the realization that the risks would be worth it.

She knew she couldn't write this anywhere for the sake of it getting out before she was ready. Maybe a long drive out into the forest, Nancy then considered how creepy that'd be. Maybe driving a girl into a forest isn't the best idea...