Mystery Solved/Celebration

The sun had risen and as the gang exits the mines with some police officers and the Evil Masked Figure in handcuffs, a cheering crowd surrounds them. Everyone happy for the 'monster madness' to be over. "Mystery Inc., do you know the identity of the Evil Masked Figure behind it all?" A reporter asks, news crews on the scene. "Well, if our hunch is correct, the Evil Masked Figure is..." Velma starts, as she and Daphne remove the mask. "NOOOO-ooo." He exclaims, or more like SHE exclaims.

"Heather Jasper-Howe." Daphne says, with a proud smile. "Reah." Scooby says, nodding his head, "Ruh?" But then becomes shocked. "But she was at the museum when the Masked Figure was on the roof." A reporter points out, confused. "You almost had us there, didn't you?" Gwen says, earning a smirk from Heather Jasper-Howe. "Daphne, would you like to do the honors?" Gwen asks, with a confident smile. "Sure. Lucky for her, she had an assistant helping her along with her evil plans." Daphne says. "Ned." She points to said camera man, he attempts to make a run for it but police officers stop him. "When I realized she was the Evil Masked Figure, he quickly changed into her costume." Daphne explains.

"But why did she do it?" Another reporter asks. Because Heather Jasper-Howe is actually..." Velma starts, then grabs Heather's face, which is actually a mask and rips it off to reveal. "Doctor Jonathan Jacobo." Ben states, crossing his arms with a smirk, after he had his right palm treated and bandage properly for his cut. Everyone becomes shocked by the reveal of him being alive all this time. "The original Pterodactyl Ghost." Velma finishes.

Patrick, who was safe and unharmed, moves to the front of the crowd with Old Man Wickles. "But how did you know this?" A reporter asks. "A photo. Taken of Jacobo in front of the Coolsonian. Jacobo supposedly died a year before construction even began." Velma explains, holding up the photo she had grabbed from the shrine and showing it to the crowd. "So Jacobo survived that fall off the prison wall." Shaggy says. "Reah." Scooby agrees, nodding his head in agreement.

"He was also conducting experiments to create real monsters before he got arrested. With his 'death' he could continue his plans and no one would be none the wiser. Wiping away any suspicion of him." Ben says, uncrossing his arms. "He also adapted the false 'Heather Jasper-Howe' persona to turn the press against us." Fred points out. "Then he framed poor hideous Old Man Wickles by putting the book and the Black Knight Ghost in his mansion." Daphne adds. "He used the abandoned silver mines as a hideout and lab to create the monsters." Gwen says. "And with all that randamonium, he could make as many monsters as he wanted." Kevin says.

And with that, the police took Jacobo away. "As if you getting the lead in 'My Fair Lady' wasn't enough!" Wickles yells, furious at Jacobo for trying to frame him. "I was an excellent Eliza! You were too act-y!" Jacobo yells back, struggling to get out of the police men's grip. "And stealing my tater tots!" Wickles yells back. "You kept saying you felt puffy!" Jacobo declares.

"And the real identity of Ned is..." Fred says, thinking Ned is wearing a mask and walks over to him, grabbing some of his hair and pulls it back. "Ow." Ned says, not wearing a mask. "Ned." Fred says, making Scooby and some nearby people confused.

"I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling punks, those mutant freaks, that shapeshifting mongrel, and their DUMB DOG!" Jacobo yells. And the whole town cheers for Mystery Inc. once again. "I bet Ned is regretting working for 'Heather'." Kevin whispers to Ben, a smirk on his face. "Oh, big time." Ben replies, with a smirk of his own.

He then sees Patrick walk towards Velma. Ben smiles, " Hey, you've got this." He encourages her. Velma gives him a nervous smile, "Thanks." She says. "And this time, be yourself." Kevin adds. Velma gives him a nod and she walks to meet Patrick. The two watch and smile when Patrick offers his hand and Velma takes it.

Gwen answers questions from the reporters as Daphne walks to Fred, who signs some autographs for some fans. "Hey." She says to Fred, who gives her his attention and the fans leave them be to talk. "They're cheering for us again." She tells him with a playful smile. "Yep. I always thought that was the best thing in the world. I guess I found something a little bit better." He says, smiling at her with fondness. Daphne smiles back, happily.

Gwen smiles and makes her way to Ben and Kevin. "You were right." She says to Ben. He looks to her with a raised brow. "There is no mystery they can't solve." She says. Ben smiles and crosses his arms. "They come through. Like all heroes do." He says.

"Shaggy, can we take your photo in this?" A reporter asks, gesturing to Captain Cutler's helmet held by a person standing next to them. "Yes." Shaggy says, grabbing the helmet. It was a little heavier than he thought but was able to put it on. He made some fake growls, making everyone laugh as his photo is taken. However, Scooby thinking it was a real monster grabs a mic from someone, "Rikes!" He then starts whacking Shaggy with it.

Everyone winces a little bit at the scene. Gwen facepalming while Kevin and Ben laugh. Shaggy removes the helmet and holds it above his head. "Like, Scoob, it's me, man!" He exclaims. "Raggy!" Scooby exclaims happily, dropping the mic and tackling Shaggy. Shaggy drops the helmet and falls on his back, laughing as Scooby licks his face.

The crowd cheers and Daphne and Fred share a kiss. Kevin wraps his arms around Gwen and Ben's shoulders as they watch everyone with a smile. "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!" Scooby cheers.

Later that night, everyone celebrates at the Faux Ghost. The ex-villains no longer holding a grudge against Mystery Incorporated and party. "Sing it up, Ruben." Scooby says. As Ruben Studdard sings, everyone dancing along.

(Every time I hear this song, I will always think of this movie. 💞💚🥰. I love it so much!)

Fred and Daphne dance together and Velma with Patrick. Shaggy and Scooby dance together, being their true, goofy selves. Ben, Gwen, and Kevin dance along, having the time their lives along with everyone else. Ben smiles widely as he sees Mystery Inc. basking in fun.

The crowd separates and Ruben walks down the pathway, Wickles follows with two woman. Next is Velma and Patrick being their true, nerdy selves. Fred and Daphne posing back-to-back with their arms crossed and walk down the path with confident smiles. Ben, Gwen, and Kevin, going next and strut down than pose at the end. Finally, Shaggy and Scooby walk backwards and bump into each other than smile and walk down the pathway. They and the rest of the gang along with Ben, Gwen, and Kevin, smile and pose as a picture is taken of them. "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"