[α] PANDAmonium

A/n: Chapters focusing on the 1-A Cast will be listed with Numbers while the 1-B will be listed with Greek Alphabet. This will pick up after Chapter 2 seeing as that's where we last saw the 1-B Cast.

       Stepping through the gates of the renowned hero school, Tokuro Shirosaki finds himself assigned to Class 1-B. Adorned with a black face mask that conceals his smile and a white headband adorning his head, he exudes confidence. "Finally, it's my time to shine... The Pandamonium hero has arrived!" He pumps his fist into the air, striding forward with determination, swiftly traversing the entrance of the building. "Soon enough, the name Shirosaki will symbolize hope, not corruption."

As he muses on his future endeavors, Tokuro is abruptly interrupted by a familiar voice coming from the side. It's Rex, also known as Kamen Rider Mary, who happens to be his fellow classmate. Leaning towards a girl with pink skin who appears flustered, Rex initiates a conversation. "Well, isn't this quite the coincidence? I find myself in the hero course too. What's your name?"

"Uhm... Mina," she responds awkwardly.

"Hey, haven't I told you to lay off the flirting?" Tokuro reminds Rex, promptly grabbing him by the ear and pulling him along, allowing the girl a chance to slip away.

"Ow! Tokuro, what's the big idea?!" Rex groans, rubbing his earlobe. "How long were you watching?"

"Long enough to witness your foolishness," Tokuro declares, crossing his arms in disappointment. "Now let's get moving. We can't afford to be late on our first day."

"Ah, now I see..." Rex nods, attentively listening to every word. "You just can't stand it when women are more attracted to me than you!" He bursts into laughter. Tokuro rolls his eyes and drops his skateboard, striding ahead while leaving Rex behind. "Hey, wait!" Rex calls out, hastily running to catch up.

          "Please do your best not to embarrass yourself in front of our classmates," Tokuro advised, his gaze fixed on Rex. As they arrived at classroom 1-B with a few minutes to spare, Rex stood up and straightened his tie, checking his breath. Tokuro slid the giant door open, and together they entered the classroom.

Inside, a lively crowd had gathered near the back, where two desks had been pushed together for an impromptu arm wrestling match. A silver-haired boy with strikingly circled eyebrows and sharp teeth was grunting and putting on a dramatic struggle against a familiar foreign boy.

"Well, is this thrilling enough for you?" Rex asked, walking off to find a seat.

Tokuro held his own wrist, feeling a twinge of insecurity amidst the formidable students in the room. He swallowed the knot in his throat and remarked, "Wow... There are so many strong individuals here." His gaze fixated on the arm wrestling match. "Perhaps I should try to make some new friends."

Across the room, Rex settled into the leftmost desk of the front row. Usually, he would have chosen a seat that allowed for goofing off, but something drew him there—a pretty girl sitting by the window. She had orange hair tied up in a ponytail and jade-green eyes. Spinning around in his seat, Rex leaned on her desk, exuding confidence. "Hello there, beautiful~," he greeted. "I'm Rex, but you can call me your next date-!"

However, before Rex could finish his sentence, Tokuro swiftly slammed his head back onto the desk, knocking him out. Dusting off his hands, Tokuro arranged Rex's position to make it appear as though he was peacefully asleep at his desk. "Apologies for his behavior; he's... well, I'm not entirely sure, but he means no harm. I'm Tokuro Shirosaki. And you are?" Tokuro extended his hand, which the girl graciously shook.