Chapter Thirty (finale part 1)

We were nearing the Northern water tribe as Estella stood next to Zhao, and Uncle in the back on the deck. He breathed in and smiled.
"Watch the destruction of the Northern water tribe that's about to unfold Estella, This will truly be one for the history books, just think centuries from now people will study the great Admiral Zhao and his wife Estella, who destroyed the last of the water tribe civilization. Your lucky your here to see it Iroh," he said eyes flickering over to him as Estella made a disgusted face as he mentioned her as his wife.
"Be careful what you wish for, Admiral. History is not always kind to its subjects. and I don't need them speaking bad about Estella," Iroh says with a frown on his face.
"I suppose you speak from experience, but rest assured. This will be nothing like your legendary failure at Ba Sing Se, isn't that right Estella?" He asked as she yelped when he pulled her towards him as an arm was wrapped around her shoulders.
"Y-yes Zhao, your correct,"
"How about yes honey instead? After all we will be married soon enough," he said grinning mischievously.
Iroh stood frowning at the interaction, he knew she didn't want him, didn't love him, and didn't even want to be anywhere near him. The fact that he forced her into this was low down of him to mess with Zuko. Iroh's thoughts were inturupted when Zhao spoke.
"Tell the captains to prepare for first strike," Zhao said as Iroh began walking away but stopped.
"Can Estella come along with?"
"Why? You don't want me to get to know her do you?"
"She's like my own, I've looked after her for so long, besides you I'm the only one she knows on the ship,"
"Very well, go on with General Iroh, I will see you in the cabin later," he said before kissing her cheek as he walked away.
"Thanks Uncle," she said wiping the kiss off her face.
"No niece in law of mine will stay here with that creep, come we must hurry," he says grabbing her hand.
They were back under the ship again as Estella smiled when Zuko smiled at her. She ran to him and placed her lips on his in a passionate bit rough kiss. Before he could do anything back she pulled away.
"I missed you, Zhao sucks,"
"I know, we'll be together again soon, I promise,"
"We'll be landing soon. Do you have a plan?" Iroh asked looking at Zuko.
Zuko turned to look at Estella.
"Depends if she's coming with me,"
"She cannot Prince Zuko, she's engaged to Zhao, Zhao will know she's missing,"
"But he won't know where I am or where I run off too, you can keep a secret can't you Uncle?"
"It's risky," he warns the last time as Estella stood beside Zuko.
"I go wherever he goes Uncle, I'm not abandoning him now," she said smiling as Zuko placed his mask back on.
"Very well you two," he said with a small smile on his face.
LATER
Zuko and Estella we're preparing for a boat when Uncle enters the room.
"Zhao asked about you, I told him you were not feeling well and was throwing up, he bought the story," he said as Estella nodded.
"Thank you Uncle," she responds smiling.
"If you're fishing for an octopus my nephew, you need a tightly woven net, or he will squeeze through the tiniest hole and escape," Iroh said directing to Zuko as Zuko sighed.
"I don't need your wisdom right now uncle," he says before finishing tying the boat.
"I'm sorry. I just nag you, because ... well, ever since I lost my son ... And Estella became the only daughter I could ever want-"
"It's okay Uncle you don't have to say it," Zuko inturupted while Estella was in near tears.
"I think of you two as my very own,"
This caused Estella to run to him and cry her eyes out in a hug.
"I love you Uncle," she says with a smile before letting go of him.
"I love you too my Estella," he said with a soft smile as Zuko's expression softened.
"I know, Uncle. We'll meet again.," Zuko says as Iroh hugs him. "After we have the Avatar," he says as He turns away and gets on the boat along with Estella.
"Remember your breath of fire. It could save your life out there! And Estella remember to find the opponents greatest weakness! You can easily take advantage of it!"
"We will!" They both said at the same time.
"And put your hood up. Keep your ears warm! keep Estella Safe!" He called just as they sailed further away from the ship.
Estella was lightly shivering as she had up her hoodie and her teeth were chattering.
"Here, come to me I can keep you warm," Zuko offered as Estella didn't hesitate to jump into his arms as he was cuddling close to her. "I don't know what I would've done if you stayed on the ship, I know that you got my uncle and all, but I don't want you with Zhao for another minute he's disgusting for even wanting you as his bride,"
Estella snuggled into Zuko further.
"I only went along with it because I knew there might be a slim chance of seeing you again, plus going home will be going home to Mai, I don't want to face her right now,"
"Yes, I understand," he said before letting go of her as she missed the warmth of him. "I have to paddle, try to keep warm for me,"
"I'm not a firebender," she said causing him to smile.
"I know," was all he said before he began paddling.
Estella was shivering as the boat docked and we're on ground. Her fingers felt like they froze off as Zuko guided her hand.
"I shouldn't have brought you," Zuko said with a frown as he pulled her closer to him.
"D-D-Dont say that I'll be okay," she stutters just as they saw Turtle seals go down a hole.
"Where are they going?" He questions himself as he gets closer to the water until he can see both him and Estella's reflections in the water.
"Your not gonna like this," he said turning to face her.
"What?! Zuzu if you think I'm going in that water your crazy! I already can't feel my feet and fingers how do you expect me to swim in freezing water!"
"But they have to be coming up for air somewhere, come on Estella please for me?"
"Zuzu.... I'll freeze to death,"
"Look at me... I won't let you die please Estella, we're waisting time you know I love you and do anything to protect you.... Just trust me please,"
Estella sighed as she looked into those amber eyes of his.
"Alright and in case I don't make it," she said before pulling him into a much needed kiss as he kissed back harder. "I love you too," she said pulling away before going to jump in the ice cold water as Zuko followed behind her.
A/N: this will be a 3 part finale! This is only the first one!