Chapter Twenty One

Estella, Zuko, and a pirate Captain we're heading near the water where they heard Katara training. Estella smirked as she saw Katara hide in the bushes as she spotted the pirate ship and tried to run but was caught by the pirate who was there. Her and Zuko was close as she used a water whip to get out of his grasp but Zuko caught her by the wrists causing Katara to gasp.
"I'll save you from the pirates," Zuko says glaring at her as she looks frightfully at him. "Think of it as payment for saving my girlfriend,"
"Correction fiancé," she says causing him to turn to look at her.
"Right, saving my fiancé,"
It was later as Katara was tied to a tree and Zuko and Estella were standing over her as Estella sighed.
"Tell us where he is and we won't hurt you or your brother," Estella says pulling out her sword to show her she was not playing around.
"GO JUMP IN THE RIVER!" Katara yelled causing Estella to growl as she quickly placed the blade on Katara's neck causing her to gasp in fright.
Zuko sighed.
"Try to understand us, we need to capture him to restore something I've lost, my honor," he begins as Estella moved the blade closer to her neck as Zuko crouched in front of her. "Perhaps in exchange I can restore something you've lost," he says holding up her mother's necklace.
Katara was going to move her head, but Estella shook her head back and forth.
"One inch and the head comes off. I suggest you don't move," Estella threatens giving her an evil look.
"My mother's necklace! How did you two get that?!" Katara yelled straight at Zuko.
"I didn't steal it, if that's what you're wondering. Tell me where he is. Or I'll have my fiancé here cut that neck of yours off," he says smirking as Estella slightly moved the blade causing blood to drip from her neck as Katara winced.
"No! I saved you and this is how you repay me?!" She yells over to Estella.
"Nobody asked you to save me,"
"Zuko would've parished if I'd let you die! He loves you!"
"And I love him, still doesn't mean I'm sparing your life,"
"Enough of this necklace garbage! You promised a scroll!" The pirate captain yells causing Estella to turn her head towards him.
"I wonder how much this is worth?" Zuko says as The pirates gasp as he takes it out and holds it over a fire in his hand. "A lot, apparently. Now you help us find what we want, you'll get this back, and everyone goes home happy. Search the woods for the boy and meet back here!"
"Fine," the pirate says before walking away with the others.
Estella sighed putting the blade off Katara's neck as she sheathed it back in place.
"Finally! I hate being the bad guy," she admits causing Zuko to smirk as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I think it makes you look hot, you should try that in bed sometime," he says kissing her neck causing her to moan.
"I just might,"
"Hello I'm still here!" Katara yells causing the moment to be ruined.
"That part doesn't matter," Estella says before smirking as she grabbed Zuko's face and began to kiss him.
Zuko, was very surprised by this action as he quickly reacted by kissing Her back. Katara groaned in disgust at the scene as Estella pulled away and turned to look at her with a smirk.
"Jealous much?"
"As if, Zuko's not even cute,"
"Hey! I have you know Zuko is a very handsome man!"
"Yeah to you," she says smirking as Estella growled and put her hand on the hilt of her sword, but Zuko had grabbed her wrist to stop her.
"Enough Estella," he whispered in her ear causing her to sigh and relax.
A little while later the pirates came back with Aang and Sokka who were tied up to a tree.
"My two favorite boys," Estella announces causing both of them to stop struggling for a minute.
"ESTELLA!" They both yelled pure happiness as they began drooling.
"Estella I'm so sorry for pushing you down the stairs. I don't mean to hurt you after all I'm in love with you,"
"HEY! You don't get to claim your love for her! Estella I loved you ever since the day we met. I truly believe we'll have our time together and I'll make you the happiest girl alive,"
"SAYS YOU!" Aang shouted trying to wiggle out of the ropes.
"ENOUGH! NOBODY CLAIMS LOVE TO MY GIRL BESIDES ME!" Zuko yelled Pushing Estella behind him as anger was raising within him. "Anyways nice work," Zuko says to the pirates once everything calmed down.
"Aang, this is all my fault," Katara says with her head down as Aang finally tore his eyes off of Estella.
"No Katara it isn't. Don't blame yourself,"
""Yeah it kind of is," Uncle says standing next to his nephew and fiancé.
"Give me the boy,"
"And you give us the scroll..... and that girl of yours," A pirate says causing Estella's eyes to Widen.
"I'm sorry what?!"  They both yelled.
"It's only fair, plus she's beautiful and would make a great wife to the captain of the ship,"
"She's already going to become my wife! Your a bit on the slow side, now give me the boy,"
"Give us the scroll and the girl,"
"You're really gonna hand over the Avatar for a stupid piece of parchment?" Sokka asked as Zuko's eyes widened.
"Don't listen to him! He's trying to turn us against each other!" Zuko points out.
"Your friend is the avatar?" The captain asks out loud.
"Sure is, and I'll bet he'll fetch a lot more on the black market than that fancy scroll. And Estella combined,"
"Shut your mouth, you Water Tribe peasant!"
"Zuko," Estella scolded pulling on his ear.
"Hey!"
"Use nicer words idiot," she scolded before letting go.
"Yeah, Sokka, you really should shut your mouth," Aang agreed.
"I'm just sayin' it's bad business sense. Think how much the Fire Lord would pay for the Avatar. You guys would be set for life. You wouldn't even need Estella by your side either,"
"Keep the scroll and the girl, we can buy a hundred with the reward we'll get for the kid,"
"You'll regret breaking a deal with us!" Estella says while pulling out her sword.
A/N: I'm back! This story is once again a go time! I reread it and finally got some ideas inspired! Stay tuned for more!