WAY DOWN WE GO

Oh father tell me
Do we get what we deserve?
.
.
We get what we deserve
And the way down we go
.
.
.

" Tae!!! Hurry up!! I am starving!!" Jimin shouts from the hall while watching Avengers.
" He thinks that I am his maid..f*ck" Taehyung curses out under his breath while cooking dinner.
It's been a week since Taemin has been shot and after seeing Jimin cry buckets of tears Taehyung decided to stay with him for the following few days.
But Taemin seemed to be more than fine even after being shot. He continued to work in his study, ignoring all of Jimin's nagging.
The only thing he would say was ," I am fine Jimin-ah. It's just a little bit of work. Can't you just let hyung do it? I am getting bored please....Hmm?"
He would say so gently that Tae was not surprised that Jimin let it pass.
Last pop sound is heard indicating that the popcorn is completely cooked and Taehyung brings that to the hall.
When he enters into the hall he finds Jimin hunched up on the sofa with a blanket all over his shoulders while he watches the movie with big eyes like a curious cat. He coos at the sight but the person besides Jimin is watching the movie with such a disinterest that Taehyung can't help but frown.
He is about to say something when Taemin's phone rings all of a sudden.
" I have to pick this up chim.. It's urgent", he says and goes into his study room.
Taehyung frowns at this. " Is he always like this chim?," he asks.
" Huh? No...I guess it's you who is pissing him off," Jimin states as if a matter of fact making Taehyung scoff in disbelief.
" I can't believe you just said that!," he exclaims and Jimin just smirks paving way for frivolous fight that occurs between them.
.
.
.
Inside the large study room, decorated with rich Mahogany sat Taemin, slowly massaging his temples, his phone lay still on the huge table with its screen lit, indicating that he is still on call.
" Found it !", answers a voice coming out of the phone and Taemin sighs in relief.
" That's it Auntie. I told you to burn it all didn't I? It's dangerous." Says Taemin, his voice hinting the fear of what might happen in uncertain future.
" How can I Taemin? How can I do that to you even after what you did for us? I can't !" The woman says, defying Taemin's words.
" But..", He is cut off by the enraged voice of his aunt, " Taemin!! Listen to me clearly...your hyung...h-he was a great man...just like you. So please... please never throw him away...from your heart. I already feel so guilty that I might die.." The wavering voice makes Taemin gulp subconsciously, his face still stone hard.
" Araseo...Please don't cry...I'm sorry..," Taemin replies softly.
" There's nothing to be sorry about Taemin-ah. I am sorry..oh right I forgot to ask. When do you plan to visit Busan again? I miss you..and...I miss Jiminie too...
Did you still not tell him about me?," The woman asks, her voice hinting the sadness she is feeling at the moment.
Taemin sighs before answering," No. I will...soon. Please understand. We still need to be careful."
" Okay, I understand. Then, bye...Let's talk later."
" Hmm..okay...Auntie." Taemin says before disconnecting the call.
Another sigh leaves his lips before he swirls around in his chair, facing the glass, outside which lay beautiful scenery of city, shining in night light.
The beautiful sight fails to enchant the man as his eyes stay glued to the view outside but still void of any emotions.
" We will meet soon...but for that...I need to do this!" He mumbles out, his eyes glinting red. Let it be the reflection of city lights or...the vengeance, hidden safely from others.
But..what he fails to notice is that his earlier conversation with the unknown woman whom he calls his Aunt is not only between them now.
.
.
.
.
Knock, knock..
" Superintendent Jeon, here's the file that you wanted." A subordinate of Jungkook voices out from outside the door and Jungkook looks up from the case file he was currently reading before allowing the subordinate in.
" Please put that on the table," He says as he continues to read the current case file which in his hand.
" Yes," the subordinate complies with the order and leaves.
Jungkook immediately drops the file on table and takes the red file his subordinate brought.