Chapter Forty-Three - Lovers, not Fighters

Start from the beginning

"What?" He was a mindless blob as the sensations flowed through his body. 

"Fucking or sucking. How?" Arm ran his tongue up his cock as he rolled the nipple. Tankhun's back arched and his hips lifted off the ground. 

"Will you believe me if I say I don't fucking care, just do something before I lose my mind!" He never even realized how loud he sounded, but Arm did. He took a deep breath, knowing his preference. His baby was the tease, even if Tankhun called HIM one.

He needed to learn a lesson, a proper one. He plunged a finger into his hole and moved it. Adding another, he searched and found the prostate. Tankhun screamed again as his hips began to thrust. "This isn't fucking me!"

"It will hurt." Arm warned him, his eyes searching his face. "Play with yourself and cum."

"No! Fuck me proper and I will." It was then Arm noticed the handfuls of grass in each hand. His self-control slipped. He undid his belt, freed his erection and lifted his ass, pulling him forward just slightly. With no warning, he plunged in, closing his eyes to the sensations...

And Tankhun screaming, "Open your fucking eyes when you're in me, asshole! See me, what you do!" His hand was around his thick cock, and pumping. "Move, damn it!" 

Arm pulled out, fighting the lack of lubrication. He spat several times and plunged in again, building a good rhythm. "Oh fuck, yes! Harder!" Tankhun screamed, suddenly. How much harder could he go? 

He smiled suddenly, pulling out. "You dog, get on your fucking knees. It's time I show you just how hard it can be." Tankhun's shocked eyes met his, then he smiled back. He leaned forward, bit him on his shoulder and flipped over, wiggled his ass. 

He looked over his shoulder, "Do I have a nice, hmm, tail?"

"No, but you do have a nice hole." Arm licked his lips, and plunged his fingers in again, stretching it. "Your hand is NOT on your cock, you bad boy. No more fucking until you follow all my instructions, like a good puppy." Tankhun's shoulders dropped closer to the bed, pushing his ass further in the air and he groaned, loudly, as his long, slender fingers encircled the erection. 

He had no more self-control left. Nothing. He drove into the gaping hole. Hard. Exactly how his baby asked for it and Tankhun screamed. Again and again, mindlessly, so hard that it pushed him flat to the grass.  

Tankhun's arm, his hand which was tightly wrapped around his cock, was now trapped between his body and the hard ground. Every time Arm drove into his ass, it rubbed the tip against the fabric and the hard ground. He tried to let go, but it didn't work. Tankhun screamed, not from pain, but pleasure. 

His seed spilled, in spurts, over his hand, over Arm's jacket and over the ground. Yet, he could not let go of his spent cock, trapped between his body and the ground. Not until Arm had finished what he asked for - a hard fuck.

He never realized how literal a hard fucking was until this moment. How it could cause your eyeballs to roll back in your head, to make your mouth dry up and your blood run hot, yet you still found the energy to scream, moan and just be fucking loud!

"Arm! Fuck, Arm!" A hand slid between him and the ground, lifting his hips, pulling his ass back into his lap. His hand dropped, letting his soft cock go. "Harder, you fucking asshole, it feels so good!"

Arm was getting tired. Maybe it was time to consider that outlandish suggestion of a third. He drove once, twice and felt his self-control go. "Sorry, baby, but I have to cum too."

"No! Wait." Tankhun pulled himself off, and turned over, pulling off the condom Arm slipped on, and put his mouth over, shocking Arm. Slowly, hesitantly, he moved up and down, a still a total newb. Why was it so fucking hot? It lacked any type of skill or technique and his teeth hurt occasionally, but as their eyes met, he felt all of his control go, and his hands reached for his head.

Arm held his face gently, as he jerked into his mouth, watching the cum drip out, as his baby desperately tried to swallow. There was just too much, and he gagged, coughing. He pulled out and Tankhun whimpered. "Enough." Arm whispered. "It's enough."

"It certainly is." An amused voice said from the distance.  "I didn't expect to see this at the goldfish pond, but I can at least settle the bet that's been outstanding for the last couple of months. I've got quite the sum of money riding on it." Kinn came closer. "You two could film a porn and make quite a bit of money. We do own a studio."

Tankhun accepted a handkerchief from Arm and delicately wiped his mouth, noticing Porsche was looking anywhere but at the three of them. How interesting. So, THIS was the brother not getting laid right now. "Go ahead, settle the bet. I also put money on it." A smile crept out. "Anonymously, of course." 

"What do you want, Mr. Kinn?" Arm wasn't in the mood right now, feeling both embarrassed and shy. He knew it was for he, not Tankhun they were probably there for. His instincts were excellent, from growing up on the streets.

Kinn raised an eyebrow. "He's a bit uppity, now he's screwing you, Tankhun." 

Tankhun walked over and took his hand. "I spoke with Father. I'm not in the succession. MY partner does NOT need to be vetted, like yours does. We are officially a couple, so do me a favor and fuck off, Kinn. I have done enough to help you." He closed his eyes and squeezed Arm's hand, tightly. "I know why you're here. We both do. How about you go away and leave the one alone who's being respectful."

He took his pants from Arm and pulled them up. "How do I look, darling?" He gave a very feminine twirl. 

Arm nodded, his face blank. "Sir?" Questioning.

Tankhun sighed. "Oh, very well. But I'm telling you this right now. If either one of those asses mentions our little play tonight, walk out. Stop helping immediately and before you go, make sure you give me one of those ear thingies. I want to talk to you when I want to talk. Got it?"

Arm suppressed his smile. "Yes, sir." Just as petty as always.