1

TW; abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts, male x male, caps, excessive cursing, descriptive situations.

Richie sat in the corner of his room, knees brought to his chest as his hands covered his ears. Tears spilled from his eyes as he sobbed.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR," Wentworth screamed from the other side, making Richie jump a bit when he pounded on it.

Richie was littered all over his body with bruises and cuts. He could barely stand, his legs felt as if they had broken.

"OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE ONE, YOU LITTE SHIT."

Richie refused. He knew that when and if his dad were to bust open the door, he'd get beaten the everloving shit out of him.

Crash. Richie jumped again, wide eyed staring at the door.

Then, there was more pounding. This time, it sounded like the wood was bound to snap.

Richie panicked. He needed to get the hell out of there. And fast. He didn't have time to pack shit. So, he quickly got to his feet, stumbled to the window, opened it and threw himself out.

He landed on his side, yelping in pain. He forced himself to his feet again and took off running. He heard from a little farther as wood busted open. He quickly jerked his head behind him as he ran, only to see his father's head pop out of the window.

He looked furious. He then sprinted back the opposite way of the window, looking angrier than before.

Richie panted heavily as he turned his head again and ran. He could no longer feel his legs, and he felt himself nearing the ground.

Not even a second later, Richie fell to the ground and rolled a bit. He screamed a bit and cried out, soon looking in the direction he ran from.

His house was covered by the thick fog that spread across his neighborhood. He couldn't see much, but after a moment of just lying there, he could make out a figure.

This figure was tall, but looked smaller due to the distance between the two. It was running. Fast. Right in Richie's direction.

Richie breathed out, quickly stumbling to his feet as he continued to run. He knew he wouldn't be able to run for much longer, but he wanted anything but to be found.

He soon found the exit of his small neighborhood, running into town around some buildings.

There was many people here, but none of them cared enough to help. He still sprinted for his life, every so often checking behind him.

The figure had gotten closer and closer to where Richie could make out who it was.

His father had chased him all the way into town just to hurt him again. Mainly so that Richie wouldn't run off telling anyone or get the man arrested.

Richie turned his head again and continued his full sprint. Wentworth only ran faster, as he was right on Richie's tail.

Went jumped right onto the smaller boy, tackling him to the ground.

Richie screamed and squirmed as Wentworth grabbed him from the floor, one hand over the crying boy's mouth and the other around his neck, threatening to eventually squeeze and not let go.

Richie cried and screamed, the people around not seeming to care. It was Derry. Not much to expect.

Richie fought back the best he could. His whole body was numb, but he tried his best to push the taller man off of him.

"Hey! Let him go!" Richie heard a loud voice from above. He couldn't bring himself to look, as he still screamed trying to push the man off.

Richie was trembling horribly.