Upper Moon 6

I walked with Zenitsu only to hear a little girl crying. "Do you hear that? It sound like a girl crying," Zenitsu said following the noise. I ran after him and we came to a door. He opened it and sat down to comfort the girl. I stood beside him only to feel a shiver down my spine. It was a demon. Zenitsu also seemed to sense the demon, I turned around to see a very beautiful woman hovering over me. She must be the demon, the oiran, she's the demon!

"What are you two doing?" She said grabbing Zenitsu's ear. Zenitsu then was telling her about how wrong it was to make a girl cry but then she threw him to the floor. "You're so ugly," She began, "But this one on the other hand, they are actually quite beautiful." Someone came to see what was going on and she left. The girl then began to help me take care of Zenitsu and you all left.

The next day, I went to check up on Zenitsu but to my dismay, he was gone. I looked everywhere but no luck, I couldn't find him. Thankfully, I was meeting with the others to discuss what we found. I waited on the rooftop only to see Tanjiro, Muichiro and Inosuke come up to greet me soon followed by Uzui. "Zenitsu has gone missing," I said feeling tears well up in my eyes. "It's okay," Tanjiro comforted while putting a hand on your shoulder which Muichiro removed giving him a glare. "I don't think you should stay there much longer, y/n," Muichiro said sounding very concerned. "I'll be fine, sure we're here to slay demons! I wouldn't be a very good demon slayer discovering a demon and then running away crying," I said.

Uzui just nodded. "So, did anyone else find anything," Uzui asked. "Uh, hello? I literally said upper 6 is at the house I'm staying at," I said quite annoyed. "Oh yeah," Uzui said as I sighed. We all said our goodbyes and returned to our houses. 

~Time Skippppp~

I saw the oiran leave her room so I followed trying to be as quiet as possible. She went to the house Tanjiro was staying at. She climbed through the window so I follow soon after and then she made her way into the oiran's room. She then revealed her true self. Upper moon six. Ribbons emerged from her back as her hair began flowing down out of the bun and her kimono fell to the ground revealing a whole new outfit. Her ribbons began swirling around the oiran enclosing her into the ribbons. She then began saying stuff about beauty and all that garbage. I began ripping my kimono off to reveal my demon slayer corps uniform.

"I know you're there," She said looking my way. I came out of my hiding place standing in an offensive position, ready to attack at any moment. "What are you doing to that lady?" I asked trying to sound brave but in fact I was the complete opposite. This was the second upper moon I've seen but the first one wasn't willing to attack females on the other hand, this one seems to only eat females. "Well, she's beautiful so I'm going to eat her. Are you a hashira? You seem strong and you're pretty too so either way it's a win win for me," She said smirking. "I'm not a hashira but thank you for calling me pretty," I said questioning why on earth I thanked a demon. "Uh, don't worry about it," She said looking to the window where Tanjiro was standing.

"Who is this ugly brat?" She asked, "You're not a hashira! Why on earth are you here?!" She said attacking Tanjiro with her ribbons. This was my chance! I came in with my katana running up behind her, "Flame breathing! Second form! Rising scorching sun!" I yelled slashing upward, barely missing. "You're strong but you need to work on your accuracy, hon. Oh by the way in case you and the brat don't know, I'm Daki, upper six, the most beautiful demon there is!" Daki said. 

"Well, Daki, sorry but we have to kill you!" I said loudly. "I like your determination!" She said hitting me with her ribbons sending me flying, "But determination won't be enough to kill me!" I landed beside Tanjiro who helped me up. We both jumped down onto the ground where Daki soon jumped down to as well. We began fighting Daki, there was a few times we both came close to getting her, but we always missed. "I'm sure Uzui and the others will be coming soon, y/n so I wouldn't worry too much about it," Tanjiro said getting himself into a fighting stance.

"Oooh! Are any of the people who are on their way a hashira by chance?" Daki asked smiling. "N-nooooo," I said looking away. "You're not very good at lying, sweetie," Daki said distracted. Tanjiro took this opportunity to try and get a hit in. He barely scratched her. "You little brat!" Daki screeched kettle style. Then the whole Tanjro eye bleedy thing happened and we all know how that goes down so I'm not typing all that out lol. Uzui and the others came running to the scene to help as Muichiro gave you a hug because why not, yeah sure we may be fighting one of the twelve kizuki but we all need a hug right?" I saw Zenitsu and I was so relieved. "Thank goodness he's okay," I sighed to myself.

~Just a warning I don't remember exactly what happened so sorry if it's not 100 percent accurate lol~

Then Daki did the Gyutaro spilt thingy. Uzui and Tanjro vs Gyutaro and Y/n, Zenitsu, Muichiro and Inosuke vs Daki.

Thank you for reading! Daki is such a super slay kettl- I mean icon!