Meeting the Others

The night before, I asked Sakura to wake me up bright and early so I would have time to meet the others and train with Rengoku. "Sakura?" I asked. "Yes," she replied. "Do you know where the gentle demon and the demon slayers who travel with her are?" I asked Sakura. She looked confused, well as confused as a crow could look. "Why do you ask, Y/N?" she replied. "I just wanna meet them, that's all," I told her. "Oh well then, I'll take them to you once you get dressed," Sakura told me. "Right!" I said excitedly. I pulled on my demon slayer uniform. I wore a skirt and tights with my uniform and had a nice flower hair clip in my hair which I tied into a low ponytail. Sadly I didn't have a haori, but I was planning on getting one on the way back from Rengoku and I's mission.

I ran after Sakura into the Butterfly Mansion where I saw three boys lying in beds. Two of them stared at me wide eyed while the one with the boar mask just stared at the ceiling. "Hello," the brown haired boy said. "Hi," I replied. "Oh~ Another one of the butterfly girls came to see me~ Yay!" The yellow haired boy began, "Wait you're not here to give me medicine are you?!?! It tastes horrible!" "No I'm not... and I'm not one of the butterfly girls either," I told him which made him look shocked. "Wait you're not? Then what's up with that pin in your hair?" The yellow haired boy asked. "It's just a pin..." I replied. "Oh well, there's still a pretty girl who came to see me~" He said.

They seemed nice but at the same time quite strange. "I'm not here just to see you!" I told him sternly, "I'm here to see everyone." The two boys stared at me for a minute until I said "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you! I know this is sudden and may come off as rude but I heard you travel with a demon. That's amazing!" I told them starry eyed. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado and this is Zenitsu Agatsuma and yeah I travel with a demon, she's my sister Nezuko. If you want, you can come back later and you can meet her." Tanjiro said. "Yes, I would love to! Sorry but who's that boy over there?" I said wile pointing to the boar boy. "Oh him, he's Inosuke Hashibira," Tanjiro said, "He got real beat up in our last fight so he's not in the mood to talk right now so he'll have to say hi to you later." "Oh that's fine," I said.

"Y/N!" I head a familiar voice call, it was Rengoku, "We shall begin training after breakfast! It's on me!" "Wow! You're a tsuguko?" The two boys asked excitedly. "Yeah, I only became one yesterday. I have to go now but I'll talk to you later. See you!" I said. "Bye," they called after me as I ran after Rengoku. He took me to a ramen shop. Me eyes lit up when I walked through the door. We then sat down, "Anything I can get for you?" the man asked. "Two helpings of your finest chilli miso ramen please!" Rengoku said. "Coming right up!" the man responded. "Now Y/N," Rengoku began, "I have had tsuguko in the past and they have given up because of my brutal training! Are you still ok being my tsuguko?!" "Yes. I agree to anything that will make me a better demon slayer!" I told him. "Haha! I like for fiery spirit!" Rengoku said, "I made a good decision making you my tsuguko!" I felt really happy after he said that and it made me even more determined to face the challenges ahead.

"Two helpings of chilli miso ramen," the man said. "Thank you very much!" Rengoku said. "Let's eat!" Rengoku and I said in unison. I was starving and my ramen was gone in seconds, "Hahaha! I see you love tasty things as much as I do!" Rengoku said with his usual smile. "Umai! Umai! Umai!" Rengoku said loudly. It really looked as if he was enjoying it.

Once we were done, it came time to train. I had to do a few laps of the forest to warm up then I had to swing my sword 5,000 times. We took a short break then continued. To make sure my mussels weren't going to ache in the morning, I had to do some stretches, then ran a few more laps, then swung my sword 10,000 times more. I was exhausted. "Right! That's us for today! We shall do the same thing tomorrow! Then they day after that we shall do something a little different!" Rengoku said with his normal gung-ho attitude. "I wonder what the other thing is. Ah well, I'll just have to wait to find out." I thought to myself.

I then saw Muichiro walking towards me, "Hi, Muichiro!" I yelled and began waving frantically. "Hi, Y/N," he said. "Wait didn't he say that he would forget about me? Suppose not," I thought. "Well done on getting through Rengoku's training. Very few have so you must be quite strong," Muichiro said. "Thank you!" I said while smiling at him. "Oh, I've got to go. Sorry Muichiro, I've gotta meet up with Tanjiro. I hope you don't mind. I'll talk to you later, kay!" I said and then ran off to find Tanjiro.

Muichiro POV

"Why is she running around with Tanjiro... Wait who's Tanjiro? Oh yeah, he's the boy with the demon sister that Giyuu likes, but anyway why's she running about with someone like him?" I thought as I watched her run away.

Back to you again!

I finally arrived at the room Tanjiro and the others were in, "Hi Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke!" I said happily. "Hello," Tanjiro said. "Hi Y/N," Zenitsu replied. "Oh yeah, I said that I would show you Nezuko. Well it's dark out now so it should be fine," Tanjiro said while getting up and crouching down beside a wooden box. "Now I have to admit it was a pretty swanky box but anyway I'm super excited to meet this gentle demon, Nezuko. I wonder what she's like?" I thought. Tanjiro opened the box and... one of the cutest things I've ever seen came out!

"Y/N, meet Nezuko!" He began but before he continued I was right beside Nezuko

"Y/N, meet Nezuko!" He began but before he continued I was right beside Nezuko. She looked at me for a moment then something amazing happened... she patted my head! "Nezuko this is Y/N!" Tanjiro said. Zenitsu then came down and screamed "Nezuko ChaAaAaAan~!" We all sat and chatted for a little bit then I remembered I had training in the morning. "I have to get some rest because I have training in the morning but I'll come see yous some other time, bye!" I called and walked out the door.

 I ran back to my room, closed the door and got ready for bed. Once I was ready, I went to bed and went to sleep.

Sorry the ending is very sudden lol.